Review very much appreciated

corkscrew

I have been a contributor for many years and sales are very hit and miss so having just re-visited this forum I thought it would be invaluable to receive critique from people that know what they are doing!!

https://www.alamy.com/portfolio/649850.html

Many thanks in advance

Well some days I think I know what I'm doing!!

You have some very good images, I might suggest though:

Your landscape/exterior shots seem a little underexposed to me - im looking at those in Norway in particular. Whilst i like moody shots i find they aren't so popular with stock buyers

I would have much longer and fuller captions on your images for example PTA YYA - collectable vintage wristwatch change to- Vintage Rolex GMT swiss watch blue and red on oyster metal strap 

captions count a lot in search preferences

17 hours ago, Foreign Export said:

Well some days I think I know what I'm doing!!

You have some very good images, I might suggest though:

Your landscape/exterior shots seem a little underexposed to me - im looking at those in Norway in particular. Whilst i like moody shots i find they aren't so popular with stock buyers

I would have much longer and fuller captions on your images for example PTA YYA - collectable vintage wristwatch change to- Vintage Rolex GMT swiss watch blue and red on oyster metal strap 

captions count a lot in search preferences

Thank you very much - that is excellent critique and very helpful. I am gradually working through my images and re-captioning and re-keywording which will keep me busy for a while!