I need your information please

Buthaina

Question

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Buthaina said:

Hi, I uploaded my photos ( photos I took). I want to ask when will I get the results and if accepted how can I get the money and when . Please help if you know how 😊🤗

Since you have no photos showing in your port, I assume you mean whether your test photos were approved.  Alamy will notify you by email whether your images passed or failed. If failed, they’ll say why it failed. Usually one image. That doesn’t mean the others are ok, they just look at one and if it fails, they all fail.

You need to read all of the material that Alamy provides and you’ll get your answers. If your images pass, Alamy will not pay you. That only happens if a client buys one, and then you don’t get paid until Alamy gets paid. And don’t expect a sale until you have many images in your port. It was somewhere around 500 images I had before making a sale, but that was years ago when the competition was less.

Your questions are basic questions that we, in the forum, shouldn’t have to answer if you read the materials Alamy provides. Good luck!

Betty

Archived