Front cover image for US tourist guide

Last November this sale popped up into my account and since then I tried to discover which tourist guide got that front cover image of mine on the net but my search was unsuccessful till now. Tried to see on Lonely Planet, Moon, Fodor's, National Geographic. Nothing. Image was not refunded as I get paid a couple of months later. Any help?

The image is EEF9CM.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Travel guides -print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 250,000
Placement: Front cover
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 April 2019
End: 01 April 2022

Stefano

Travel Photographer

You could try a Google image search to see if the book cover is indexed but you'll probably never find it unless you're very lucky. It may not even be a retail product, it could be a travel agent brochure or a customer destination guide.

1 hour ago, AndrewP said:

You could try a Google image search to see if the book cover is indexed but you'll probably never find it unless you're very lucky. It may not even be a retail product, it could be a travel agent brochure or a customer destination guide.

Trying through Google Image search was the first obvious thing I did but no results till today. Never thought about a travel brochure as normally the report would use that voice and not tourist guide. 

Just now, David Pimborough said:

It could be that the guide book has not been published yet.  Often these things take a while to get through the planning stage before hitting the shops/internet

The guide was supposed to be available this April. I sold several front covers of tourist guides so far and normally reported dates in the sales account are the same of the publication month of that correspondent tourist guide. I checked also on Amazon where future guides due to come out even in one year are reported but nothing so far. 

Archived