On 31/03/2018 at 01:26, Bridget said:

Just bought an iPad Pro for use on the go.  Has anyone any suggestion for a good app for collating images after upload.  I want to keep this iPad free of clutter and be organised from the start and won’t have a normal folder system to do this.  Also which app do you find best for simple cropping, levels, cleaning etc. and is there one where you can add file info such as with photoshop. Can I upload from this iPad?  If so is there an app I need for this or will I be able to do it on my Alamy page.  

Many thanks.  I don’t want to be spending on apps I will later find no good. 

Yes, You can take Picsart and Remini app for this. I also have use it and the result I get was awesome.

On 03/04/2018 at 12:20, ChrisC said:

Hi Julie, I tried the old Lightroom on my mobile & it was a pain, however Adobe are aware of the issues and although there are still some issues between the phone, iPad & PC/MAC they have renamed it Lightroom CC

i attended this lecture at thePhotography Show at Birmingham NEC a couple of weeks ago, the full days seminars are on YouTube.

For the Lightroom CC info, you need to fast forward to 4hours exactly, useful for anyone else, as it does look better 

regards

Chris

Great lecture of lightroom CC. It will too much helpful for us.