Jump to content

Cash back from publishers scheme

Recommended Posts

Can someone please remind me of the scheme where you can claim back royalties for photographs/illustrations sold in books and newspapers? I can't for the life of me think of the name of it.





Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.