app for invoicing / qoutes and model release signatures

Hi all.

I was wondering does anyone know of an app in which i could create model releases and docs in relation to business. and also use my touchscreen to obtain signatures on them.

Also any either seperate apps or ideally combined where i could create say a invoice for an image use or a qoute and have this sent to buyer or again have them sign it on my phone.

Im an andriod user and recently had to say to few interested parties.. "when i get back to my office" etc and as i have phone handy all the time figured it may be possible.. on the fly so to speak.

Thanks dan

I have Easy Release for my iPhone and iPad which I believe is also available for Android.

For invoicing I use Filemaker which will create PDF invoices and attach them to email. I combine that with a client database. You could also create an estimate database and link that to clients and invoicing. It's a bit more work than other programs designed specifically for photographers but it fits my needs.

According to the FileMaker website the current version for tablets also supports signatures.

http://www.filemaker.com/products/filemaker-go/

fD

Archived