Try this on Google search. your name+Alamy+subject of one of your photos

With Google search if I enter my Alamy name plus the word Alamy and the description/title/keyword I get a page of results to chose from.   If I click on the result with an Alamy link I either get a single photo or an entire page of my images with various page numbers from the Alamy website.  The pages feature an image of the subject I have searched for.  I don't know at this time what information fields that I have given to Alamy that Google has based its results on.  I usually use this method to find where my images have been used, but I think it is also be a way to send people to your collection.  Try it out and see what you get.  I am still trying to determine if it is useful.  I think it is great that our Alamy images are searchable by Google.  When I enter my name+Alamy+image I.D. an entire page appears with the photo I searched for on the page.  This is new to me, but may be useful.

Something I found a little irritating is that, due to the way Alamy generate  pages on the fly, some of the images that appear in Google image search (the smaller ones with a 170 px edge) often point at different pictures to the one that has been indexed.

Archived