From accepted to online

Annemarie Jung

Question

Hi, I went through the application process, got approved, tagged and commented on my photos and submitted. In my dashboard they are stated as not on sale, in the photo view they are stated as on sale.
Does anyone know why that is?

Thanks all

2 answers to this question

On 02/08/2023 at 16:40, Annemarie Jung said:

Hi, I went through the application process, got approved, tagged and commented on my photos and submitted. In my dashboard they are stated as not on sale, in the photo view they are stated as on sale.

Thanks all

Need to wait 24 hours for the database to update.

Mark

On 02/08/2023 at 16:40, Annemarie Jung said:

Thanks all

Hi Annemarie,

Please go to your Image Manager and check if all necessary fields are properly filled. Images don't go on sale if the caption and keywords are missing, on the second tab (Optional) - update all the fields as well. That should send them to the sales (and give the Alamy system 24 hours to refresh). The moment you update the important data the status should change to amber and/or then green if you have 50 keywords.

Pav