Difficulties with uploading vector illustrations

AdamLevy

Question

I'm experiencing difficulties uploading my vector images (eps + jpg with metadata) through FTP. From my understanding, after a successful upload, the images should be visible in the Image Manager under QC status. However, only a portion of them have shown up thus far. I'm unsure whether the issue on Alamy's side, a problem with the image format, or an incorrect uploading method. Additionally, I'm wondering if this could be a result of a processing delay, requiring me to wait for several days. Any advice or suggestions on potential solutions would be greatly appreciated.

5 answers to this question

When I upload by FTP, it takes a few minutes for the whole submission to appear - it does appear piecemeal. If you have a look now, they're probably all there.

Steve

p.s. I'm talking up to half an hour, not days. But maybe it depends how many images you uploaded at once - I've never done more than 30 by FTP.

Edited by Steve F

When I said that only a portion of them have appeared, I meant that I uploaded a bunch of images last week and only some of them suddenly shown up like two days ago. And I cannot see any sign of illustration that I uploaded yesterday or today.

And yes, I'm trying to move my Adobe Stock collection here, so I tried to upload few hundreds images at first… 
Now I'm trying to upload a dozen at one time, but it's still not working.

6 minutes ago, AdamLevy said:

And yes, I'm trying to move my Adobe Stock collection here, so I tried to upload few hundreds images at first… 
Now I'm trying to upload a dozen at one time, but it's still not working.

I think you broke Alamy... 😝

No seriously, not sure about that. Hopefully someone else that uploads by FTP can chip in.

Additionally, when I upload illustration as photo(by adding them to /Stock folder) they appear in Image Manager. But not luck with vectors(/Vector folder) that makes me think if everything is correct with format of my EPS or JPG files