Basic workflow guidance needed

Lynne H

Question

Hi all - I shot a lot of stock photography pre-digital days (we had to actually make captions with a sharpie marker on slides themselves when I started) and I've recently begun shooting stock again and want to take advantage of how much easier it is now to upload images online. I'm sure this info exists, but I cannot find just a basic guide that takes you through uploading files, keyboarding, captioning etc so that I can understand the workflow with Alamy. I did my first batch upload and passed QC, but now what? I've asked this question in an email but so far have not gotten an answer. Many thanks.

Lynne

1 answer to this question

20 hours ago, Lynne H said:

Hi all - I shot a lot of stock photography pre-digital days (we had to actually make captions with a sharpie marker on slides themselves when I started) and I've recently begun shooting stock again and want to take advantage of how much easier it is now to upload images online. I'm sure this info exists, but I cannot find just a basic guide that takes you through uploading files, keyboarding, captioning etc so that I can understand the workflow with Alamy. I did my first batch upload and passed QC, but now what? I've asked this question in an email but so far have not gotten an answer. Many thanks.

Lynne