How to download my own high-res images submitted to Alamy

hibhaven

Question

hi, From the set of images submitted to Alamy over the past several years, I have accidentally deleted some of these images from my library that I store on my computer. And I would like download a high-res version of these images from the Alamy contributor site. 

Is it possible to do so? Can someone guide me how to do this? 

Thanks in advance.

1 answer to this question

On 07/08/2021 at 04:21, hibhaven said:

hi, From the set of images submitted to Alamy over the past several years, I have accidentally deleted some of these images from my library that I store on my computer. And I would like download a high-res version of these images from the Alamy contributor site. 

Is it possible to do so? Can someone guide me how to do this? 

Thanks in advance.

Buy a personal use licence and download a copy?? (If there are only one or two and they are valuable enough to you).

Alternatively you could try contacting contributor services (contributors@alamy.com) and they might, under very exceptional circumstances, allow you to download copies. But this is not a service they normally provide. Alamy are not an image backup service.

In future, always make at least one backup copy of any images/files that you want to keep.

Mark