New to Forum but not new to Alamy

Steven Love

Hello everybody.
I am new to this forum but not new to Alamy.

I was originally with Alamy as far back as 2003, but left in 2012 due to lagging sales.
Last year I decided to try Alamy again.

The reason I decided to come back is because Alamy does not decide what kind of content to display, it only judges the technical quality of the images.

Some of the other agencies I deal with, such as ShutterStock and Adobe Stock, are getting more and more picky on what types of images they want in their collections and they are getting stricter with model and property release requirements.

I mostly photograph nature and landscape, but I also photograph abandoned places and ghost towns.

The other stock agencies are requiring property releases for abandoned buildings, even if they are on public land.

Arguing with these other agencies is a waste of time for me so if my content gets rejected at other sites I will simply upload it here to Alamy.

That way there is a chance I can still make money on those types of images.
Anyway, I don't know how often I will post in the forum, but I will keep an eye on it for anything interesting.