can't uplaod via lightroom plugin

Waytiuk

Question

I use Jim Keir's LR alamy upload plug in. just extended the license, reconfigured the plug in manager with the new license number, and damn if i dont get "alamy said 200" followed by "you could not be logged into Alamy. please check your username and password." I use LR 6.4. there is no Alamy ID in the spot where there should be one in the plug in manager box, and at the bottom of the plug in manager dialog mbox it says unable  to export no Alamy ID... what do i do?  it;s gotta be something simple... right?

1 answer to this question

18 hours ago, Waytiuk said:

I use Jim Keir's LR alamy upload plug in. just extended the license, reconfigured the plug in manager with the new license number, and damn if i dont get "alamy said 200" followed by "you could not be logged into Alamy. please check your username and password." I use LR 6.4. there is no Alamy ID in the spot where there should be one in the plug in manager box, and at the bottom of the plug in manager dialog mbox it says unable  to export no Alamy ID... what do i do?  it;s gotta be something simple... right?

Not sure about your individual issue but if you send a support ticket he is normally good at getting back. He does make occasional comments on here but a message through the website would probably be your best option.