Can I sell photos with children at horse shows?

Hello, I am new to selling photographs and hear various opinions as to whether it is OK to sell photos of children.  I have some very cute photographs of children with their ponies at shows, but am not sure whether I can sell them or not.  Even if someone could tell me the Alamy's opinion of this matter.  I have searched help, etc, and failed to find anything, but the answer may be staring me in the face. 

You can place images of children (search 'child') without model releases at Alamy - there's about half a million here, many contemporary. Naturally they must not break any laws or expectations of privacy as to where they were taken (jurisdictions vary). Without releases you are really looking at editorial only and may wish to restrict images from being used for sensitive issues...most clients won't be so stupid as to use unreleased stock but I'm sure the parents won't be looking kindly at any such use. Difficult situation and I certainly wouldn't place non-model minor images on a stock site..... but your decision.

The answer staring you in the face is to search Alamy....the results speak for themselves...as does the ratio of released to unreleased.

Archived