maybe an old issue, but I'm pissed

I've been with alamy for 8 years now and I see a drastic reduction in the fees paid for my images.

Just sold yesterday an RF image (Alamy Ref CY2NJY) with these terms:

Usage: Editorial
Media: Textbook - print and e-book
Print run: Unlimited
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 2 page spread
Start: 01 January 2014
End: 01 January 2039
All terms and rights granted as per the Alamy Preferred Vendor Agreement dated 26th January 2010 prevail. Flat rate per image, license period 20 years.

Calculator price: $1970

Paid $180.           After commission, only $90

Happened 5 times this and last year with huge 90%+ discount.. literally lost thousands of dollars in the last 2-3 years due to this pricing structure. Communicating with Alamy about this issue generates only standard responses about clients, discounts, and hope you understand followed with thank you for being a loyal contributor... (BS)

Either there is some meaning the calculator or not. Why not inform the photographer of the deep discount and supply some kind of logic to the way Alamy is pricing our images

and can anyone explain what does "All terms and rights granted as per the Alamy Preferred Vendor Agreement dated 26th January 2010 prevail. Flat rate per image, license period 20 years." means...... 

Archived