I'm new to Alamy (though not to stock) and am currently captioning some of my first images via the Alamy template. A couple of crowd scene images, which had a good prior sales history with Getty as either RF or RM, are not model released. I can't seem to assign a license type to them because they lack an MR. Will Alamy not accept any non-MR images?

In the attributes drop-down, it asks if you have a model release. If you select no then the 'assign model release' is greyed out.

You can only sell them as RM if you don't have a release.

Is RM assigned automatically, then? When I indicate on the Attributes page that there are people in the image but I don't have an MR,  the License Type under Attributes greys out, so I can't assign the image as RM (or anything else).

Is RM assigned automatically, then? When I indicate on the Attributes page that there are people in the image but I don't have an MR,  the License Type under Attributes greys out, so I can't assign the image as RM (or anything else).

Yes that's correct. As a test indicate you have an MR and you'll see you have the choice to make it RF.

Archived