Images Sold in July (one per day per contributor)

I’m overwhelmed to have just had a wonderful book sale for one of my inherited archive images from my great grandfather’s photographs. Hopefully I can find out what it’s been used for eventually.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: Unlimited ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 18-July-2018 ; End: 18-July-2028 

$250

american-archive-cyanotype-photograph-of

Very pleased to see a rare, full 

Photograph: Gary Eason/Alamy Stock Photo

credit on The Guardian "Plantwatch" yesterday, even if they did chop my landscape art in half to show just the algae in the river!

The River Blackwater making its sluggish way through the Essex countryside near Coggeshall. Stock Photo

22 hours ago, Sally said:

I’m overwhelmed to have just had a wonderful book sale for one of my inherited archive images from my great grandfather’s photographs. Hopefully I can find out what it’s been used for eventually.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: Unlimited ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 18-July-2018 ; End: 18-July-2028 

$250

american-archive-cyanotype-photograph-of

Well whatever you eventually decided it was, somebody must have agreed with you.

My 8th licence this month, only a low $$ which was zoomed late last month. 5th licence of this image in less than 10 months.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Entertainment & Leisure
Image Size: Any size
Start: 18 July 2018
End: 18 July 2023
Life of the article, includes archival rights

common-sydney-octopus-octopus-tetricus-showing-a-tentacle-and-suckers-A74K7X.jpg

Ball's Pyramid, off Lord Howe Island, Australia

Distribution sale to Turkey, bulk discount, flat rate, ya da ya da ya da. You get the idea.

balls-pyramid-a-562-metres-1844-ft-high-

43 minutes ago, JeffGreenberg said:

Always clean window as much as possible before take-off.

Know specific name of this without 

:P :P :P  cheating??!!! :P :P :P 

New Orleans Louisiana Lake Pontchartrain Causeway aerial view world's longest bridge perspective line length distance Stock Photo

09 July 2018

Rights Managed Country: Worldwide
Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only
Industry sector: Education
Start: 09 July 2018
Duration: Unlimited

$ 149.00

Is it 7 mile bridge from Marathon Island to Key West Florida?

This is Terry Hutt, a well known Royalist character who lives in Weston-s-Mare. I’ve seen him on the TV numerous times this year at all the big Royal events. This was taken a couple of years ago outside Banksy’s Dismaland where Terry was entertaining the crowds waiting for an ‘on the day’ ticket. Someone told me I’d wasted my time taking shots here as the big boys from the press would have been all over it. This is the second image from that batch I’ve sold, just goes to show....

weston-s-mare-uk-27th-august-2015-people

Archived