Images Sold in July (one per day per contributor)

Hi,

Sold this yesterday, to cross the $50 mark for the second time in two months. Second Typhoon sold in less that a month. Ironic that on the day of the RAF 100 years anniversary flypast I go and sell a pic of a Saudi example!

Quite pleased, sold 6 aviation images from a selection that is still only 600 strong on Alamy in about 18 months.

royal-saudi-air-force-eurofighter-ef-200

Gary

I no longer seem to be able to insert the image from the URL, I only get an option to 'save a preview' when I try? Has anyone had the same issue? I have tried different browsers with no success. When I copy the URL it won't accept it.

Anyway, it's my first sale of the year, second sale of this image and my only ever third sale!

The image is KAKWJ7

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 10 July 2018
Duration: Unlimited

3 minutes ago, Ambrosiniv said:

I no longer seem to be able to insert the image from the URL, I only get an option to 'save a preview' when I try? Has anyone had the same issue? I have tried different browsers with no success. When I copy the URL it won't accept it.

Anyway, it's my first sale of the year, second sale of this image and my only ever third sale!

The image is KAKWJ7

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use.
Start: 10 July 2018
Duration: Unlimited

Tourists admire the various marble statues at Loggia dei Lanzi in Florence, Italy Stock Photo

Just drag and drop.

https://www.alamy.com/image-details-popup.asp?Imageid=2CA93503-FF8E-455B-BFE7-0996E9412253

Stock Photo - Cloesup on gourmet Mexican avocado toast garnished with cream cheese, lemon zest, pine nuts, and rosemary, on white plate and tablecloth https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-cloesup-on-gourmet-

21 hours ago, Cryptoprocta said:

Lovely light on her face.

Thank you. It was actually backlit so I've had to push the processing, but something must have just reflected on her face to give me a chance!

One of three small $$ of goby+shrimp combos that dropped in today

Usage: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years
Start: 12 July 2018
End: 12 July 2023

monster-shrimpgoby-tomiyamichthys-oni-with-a-tiger-pistol-shrimp-alpheus-JHWAH0.jpg

56 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

paulette

Terrific image.

"From the point of view of the natives, it's the tourists who are picturesque."

-Eduardo Galeano

It's what can happen when you are in a large group of photographers who are all trying to get a central spot and you lose the battle -- and find a unique point of view that is better.

Paulette

Archived