Images Sold in July (one per day per contributor)

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 04 July 2018
End: 04 July 2020

santa-barbara-california-usa-17-august-2

41 minutes ago, Brasilnut said:

Enough royalties to buy me one of those wooden canoes and sail down the Amazon again

I'll come with you! Ah the smell of caipirinhas...

Gen

6 minutes ago, Brasilnut said:

You'll have to be careful with those piranhas! ;)

I used to own a boat in Manaus, taxi maritimo, taking tourists fishing piranhas... Just make sure you grab them from behind the gills. The piranhas, not the tourists.

I also sank twice on the Rio Negro (not with my boat). Hairy stories. I could write a book from my time in the Amazon. Absolutely loved it. Ficou com saudades.

Gen

Low $$ distributor sale

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 May 2018
End: 01 May 2023
Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

comet-sea-star-linckia-multifora-showing-a-five-arm-regeneration-growing-GP9N6B.jpg

The graves of Bertolt Brecht and his wife Helene Weigel smeared with anti semitic graffiti. Dorotheenstadt cemetery Stock Photo

Again one where drag and drop still works.

Flat Rate. Bulk discount. Territory: Germany

The graves of Berthold Brecht and his wife Helene Weigel after the opening up of the Berlin Wall.

Bertolt Brecht was not Jewish . Helene Weigel was from a -secular- Jewish family.

wim

North Straub Park across from the Vinoy Hotel in downtown St Petersburg Florida.

K71BN8.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
33 MB
4187 x 2786 pixels 
3 MB compressed
Image Size: Any size

Believe me when I tell you it did not sell for the listed price.  What a deal for RF editorial of that size.  :P

Rick

On 07/07/2018 at 04:46, wiskerke said:

The graves of Bertolt Brecht and his wife Helene Weigel smeared with anti semitic graffiti. Dorotheenstadt cemetery Stock Photo

Again one where drag and drop still works.

Flat Rate. Bulk discount. Territory: Germany

The graves of Berthold Brecht and his wife Helene Weigel after the opening up of the Berlin Wall.

Bertolt Brecht was not Jewish . Helene Weigel was from a -secular- Jewish family.

wim

Well done on this photo. It really grabs you. Echoes of dreadful history, and a reminder that history is not a closed chapter. 

Archived