Images Sold in July (one per day per contributor)

1 hour ago, Matt Ashmore said:

Nice image! My wife is (originally) Filipino.  I can't say I've heard of 'Fichon' before but they certainly call it 'Lechon'). Fichon could be a local term from the Palawan area though I guess. I'd certainly add 'Lechon' to your tags.

Thanks Matt - will do!

Cheers

Kumar

8 minutes ago, NYCat said:

Bears are really fun to watch. I met a woman on one of my trips who only does bear trips. It is easy to understand why.

Paulette

lots up here, but I have never done it.

Mind you, the Alaskan Brown Bears are generally less aggressive than other grizzlies and I have always gone to places where they are used to people and I have had a guide to make sure I am safe. We are not on their regular menu and frightening them is what can get you in trouble or seeming to threaten a cub. Those Mama Grizzlies are a terror.

Paulette

3 minutes ago, NYCat said:

Mind you, the Alaskan Brown Bears are generally less aggressive than other grizzlies and I have always gone to places where they are used to people and I have had a guide to make sure I am safe. We are not on their regular menu and frightening them is what can get you in trouble or seeming to threaten a cub. Those Mama Grizzlies are a terror.

Paulette

Use to run into them all the time hiking...black bears and grizzlies...and at the point, getting the shot isn't exactly the priority.

aldi-supermarket-in-skibbereen-ireland-M9EKDB.jpg

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 25 July 2018
End: 25 July 2023

2 in 2 days both never been zoomed.

Here's some rain......      The picture was used in 2015, by a UK newspaper.  Found during a random image search (and only now reported as a sale)....

a-rainy-day-in-london-with-the-houses-of

A rainy day in London, with the Houses of Parliament in the background. London, UK.

5 hours ago, AlbertSnapper said:

Here's some rain......      The picture was used in 2015, by a UK newspaper.  Found during a random image search (and only now reported as a sale)....

a-rainy-day-in-london-with-the-houses-of

A rainy day in London, with the Houses of Parliament in the background. London, UK.

What do you mean by 'found  during a random image search'? Do you mean to say it took about 3 years for it to report as a sale? Blimey.

11 hours ago, Ambrosiniv said:

What do you mean by 'found  during a random image search'? Do you mean to say it took about 3 years for it to report as a sale? Blimey.

I did a random image search about a month or so ago, and found the image being used in a newspaper website article, dated July 2015. It hadn't been reported as a sale before, so I contacted Alamy who have now invoiced their customer (the newspaper), so only now appears in my account.

It often happens, publishers who self report have gaps in their reporting. So unless you find it yourself.....no sale.

Marketing package, small business. A bit of a snatched image from years ago (2011) taken during someone else's photo shoot, only uploaded recently due to their progress in a talent competition.

The D-Day Darlings female singing group recently on Britain's Got Talent. Katie Ashby and Nichola Roberts in WRAF wartime uniforms with RAF Spitfire - Stock Image

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/HPD7KA/satnav-sat-nav-or-gps-satellite-navigation-in-car-uk-car-with-satnav-HPD7KA.jpg

Garmin satnav in a British car. Costa del Sol near Malaga.

Worldwide Retail book. Editorial print + digital. Up to DPS (=double page spread). 2018-2015. Lowest fee of the month so far. Think Germany/Denmark on the Big Mac index (in $). (Original.) My guess hope is that it's a huge book and the image will be a thumbnail. Besides here we have this proverb: wie het kleine niet eert is het grote niet weerd. It's usually translated along the lines of the Scottish many a mickle makes a muckle or small things also deserve appreciation. But protestant country that we are (well so are the Scots) we had to throw in a couple of moralistic qualifiers: he does not honor the small, is not worthy of the large. Amen.

It did help a lot though that yesterday and today the two highest fees of the month also got reported. ;- )

See, there's value in those old proverbs.

wim

B9NB9B RF editorial. These old images, that were once RM but now RF editorial only, keep selling more and more. Maybe because of the new AIM, when I changed the image from RM to RF editorial only? In the old AIM the people in the image would have made it RM automatically. Taken in 2009

1462 x 975 pixels 
323KB compressed
One use in a single editorial article used within print and /or web versions, (newspaper) etc etc

palauea-beach-with-the-west-maui-mountai

Archived