Images Sold in July (one per day per contributor)

15 hours ago, Avpics said:

I've just had this image reported as a sale, but have questioned the value with CR. By far the lowest price I've seen, and if correct we really are into micro territory.

Now that the details have come through I can see that it's a Novel Use. If CR take the time to reply to me on Monday, in the time that it has taken us to email each other we'll have both made a loss. Great.

On 21/07/2018 at 01:58, Avpics said:

I've just had this image reported as a sale, but have questioned the value with CR. By far the lowest price I've seen, and if correct we really are into micro territory.

Queen and Prince Philip. Trooping of the Colour in The Mall. London - Stock Image

If you download the Sales report, that is click on the 'Download' button after clicking on 'Download Sales Report',  you don't need to wait for the database update. All the details will be found in the Licence Details column.

Gen

13 hours ago, gvallee said:

If you download the Sales report, that is click on the 'Download' button after clicking on 'Download Sales Report',  you don't need to wait for the database update. All the details will be found in the Licence Details column.

Gen

Cheers Gen. I've tried that a couple of times before and the report as it's viewed when downloaded doesn't show the license details. Having tried again now I can see that I need to expand the headings to uncover them. Thank you

thunderstorm-clouds-gathering-over-players-out-on-a-golf-course-MHBKRC.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 June 2018
End: 01 June 2023
Serbia, Web use, One month, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

For tiny $$ :(

4 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

Well done mate!

7 hours ago, aphperspective said:

it's a start!

Hog roast Philippines style (or Fichon as it is known),  with the holiday staff who prepared it; El Nido, Palawan, Philippines. Sold for a small amount :(

philippines-holiday-staff-and-prepared-hog-roast-tao-farm-el-nido-KBRT5G.jpg

Kumar

Relieved to have a good sale drop in, in this case a $$$ book usage. Not the best image of a P-51 on the planet but a sale is a sale. Perhaps related to the airframe's time with the 'Tuskegee Airmen' (since questioned).

Hangar 11 North American P-51 Mustang named Tall in the Saddle at the Abingdon Air & Country Show at the former RAF Abingdon. Space for copy - Stock Image

During this heatwave in the UK I've attended airshows on eight days over the last two weeks. Of those, we've enjoyed one and three half days of good blue sky weather. I don't know what it is about airshows that creates their own micro-climates but it needs to stop!

On 7/23/2018 at 18:28, Doc said:

Hog roast Philippines style (or Fichon as it is known),  with the holiday staff who prepared it; El Nido, Palawan, Philippines. Sold for a small amount :(

philippines-holiday-staff-and-prepared-hog-roast-tao-farm-el-nido-KBRT5G.jpg

Kumar

Nice image! My wife is (originally) Filipino.  I can't say I've heard of 'Fichon' before but they certainly call it 'Lechon'). Fichon could be a local term from the Palawan area though I guess. I'd certainly add 'Lechon' to your tags.

Archived