Favourite Photos in July

Sally

Builder and pilot of large WW1 radio controlled model aircraft.

large-model-of-fokker-dri-triplane-with-builder-at-wings-and-wheels-P81K8Y.jpg

Three children playing on seesaw.

children-on-seesaw-P8B3HX.jpg

Trader demonstrating adhesives at Wings and Wheels model display and show.

demonstrating-glues-at-wings-and-wheels-P93NNE.jpg

Allan

PA00GE.jpg 

My Grandfather collected banknotes from around the world and we have no idea how he even got some of them. My Dad and I went through his collection when I was at home. There are a few in there that certainly raise some questions as to how he would even of gotten. A few were from the early 1900s and in mint condition....family mystery now.

UK Weather: Warm day in the Cotswolds

20 July 2018 Bibury, England UK

Two butterflies enjoying a warm day amongst the flowers with a view of Arlington Row in Bibury, in the Cotswolds.

uk-weather-warm-day-in-the-cotswolds-20-

14 hours ago, Lisa said:

Two butterflies enjoying a warm day amongst the flowers with a view of Arlington Row in Bibury, in the Cotswolds.

Lovely shot and well seen. I went to Bilbury when I was in the Cotswolds some time ago, great place, but didn't get any images that come up to your standard.

Allan

5 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Lovely shot and well seen. I went to Bilbury when I was in the Cotswolds some time ago, great place, but didn't get any images that come up to your standard.

Allan

I used a ‘burst’ on my iPhone and selected the best shot of the butterflies.

2 hours ago, Lisa said:

Shot on an iPhone and is not an S series photo?  I didn’t think that iPhone pics could be uploaded to the regular Alamy Platform.

14 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

Shot on an iPhone and is not an S series photo?  I didn’t think that iPhone pics could be uploaded to the regular Alamy Platform.

Photos that begin with an N = Stockimo News

15 hours ago, Lisa said:

Ahhh! That explains a lot.

You see I was using full frame cameras at the time and could never have achieved the DOF you have with the phone camera.

Allan

Car broke down on first day of holiday in north Wales, so instead of exploring far and wide I spent the next three days wandering the local lanes in the middle of nowhere.

smiling-cow-llanllyfni-gwynedd-P8E2YT.jpg

Alan

On 7/20/2018 at 21:36, Lisa said:

A very saleable shot, I'd say - rather than the run-of-the-mill 'butterfly on a flower' shot - which could illustrate a lot of different ideas...

I saw a hummingbird hawk moth yesterday, in a suburban garden in England. Never seen one before. Just like a very tiny hummingbird...

Archived