I see that some of this is being reported in the 'slow month' thread, but I think it deserves its own thread.

So I'll start.

I only just noticed that May was my lowest month for $$, for at least twelve months - but April was the highest!

June has perked up again, 10 sales, c$120 net.

Means that not counting last years' catch up of 22 back sales, I'm just over half last year's earnings, with fewer sales, over the first six months.

I've resumed uploading at a 'reasonable' (?!) level over the last seven months; the sales were: 5xB, 1xC, 1XD, 2xF, 1xJ. It's surely a waiting game, but 2 of the Bs and the C were upgrades of previous sales. Thanks to the honest buyer. :)

10 sales for $261. I’m happy with that. Only one distributor. Second highest month for both number of sales and revenue after April. May was abysmal.

1x H

3x J

1x K

4x M

Worst month for a long time with just the one sale at the worst price I've ever had - my share won't even buy me a coffee! Even a PU would have paid more. And the use?

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 May 2018
End: 01 May 2023
Duration: 3 months. Any placement: Inside or cover.

At least views and zooms are holding up so there is some hope though it seems we have reached the bottom and are still digging.

6 minutes ago, Paul Heinrich said:

Worst month for a long time with just the one sale at the worst price I've ever had - my share won't even buy me a coffee! Even a PU would have paid more. And the use?

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 May 2018
End: 01 May 2023
Duration: 3 months. Any placement: Inside or cover.

At least views and zooms are holding up so there is some hope though it seems we have reached the bottom and are still digging.

That's unfortunate, the only remotely similar licence I can find this year was $30 for less usage.

This sale landed this morning. Licence is for a UK national newspaper print run up to 2 million copies. I don’t know which newspaper so if you spot it please let me know. It’s not appearing on Google search so I suspect its one of the paywall papers - Times, Telegraph?

walton-on-the-naze-essex-uk-4th-may-2018

14 for $818, including 4 $$$ and a bunch of $ distributor sales. 

Half way through 2018, number of sales up, total $ short of 2017, and 2016. $/sale way down.

June was a pretty average month for me.  16 sales (assuming nothing pops in today) for $1039.  The only thing odd was that 9 of the 16 sales were A series images!  I seem to be on track to match last year's number in both sales and revenue.  I keep uploaded but not getting much upward traction!

Archived