Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Introduction Hello

Just joined and waiting on the three file approval.  I am with a few other stock photography sites, first time to Alamy.  This forum and the website look modern and appealing.  So, hello to everyone and hope to take part in the discussions.......

Hi.  Hope the approval goes well.

Yes it did, thank you.  I have the three showing on sale in image manager but the dashboard says three photos not for sale.  I'm trying to figure that out.

Hi Bear,

Welcome! The Alamy database normally takes 24 hours to update so your photos should show as being on sale from tomorrow.

Steve

Cool!  Thank you Steve!

Welcome to the Alamy, and good luck !

Take care with our tricky Image Manager. If you don't deselect after working on an image your captions and keywords will be on the next one. You have "horse" and "horses" where they don't belong. Alamy also suggests using full sentences for captions. Apparently the search engine treats them more favorably.

Paulette

Posted (edited)

Thanks Young.  I appreciate it NYCat.  I thought I had cleaned that up, and you are right the Image Manager is a little tricky, wasn't used to that......

I found several I hadn't noticed.  I changed them but I guess it does not take effect immediately,  I will check in 24 hours again...

Edited by Bear

Yes, the Image Manager is, as far as I'm concerned, the work of the devil and we have to stay on our toes and say an occasional prayer.

Paulette