Show your newest image

Ema

On 6/7/2018 at 22:41, losdemas said:

Watch out for those murals, Ema! Problematic here. 

Thank you for your suggestion!

13 hours ago, kay said:

It's a really striking picture Sally, but I thought you could only take photos in the gardens for personal use - unless this is visible from outside? I've one of the entrance and would love to get more if things have changed - they're really beautiful

I use the David Kilpatrick protocol.

If you're not asked to stop, and you don't see a sign, carry on. If you are asked to stop, stop, but you've already got some in the bag, haven't you?

Alamy may take it down if it gets a strong-arm letter from their lawyers, but till then you're in the clear.

No-one has ever succeded at court over property releases- not even in the US.

On 6/6/2018 at 16:04, Lisa said:

I keep looking in your photos to see if I’m in the background somewhere. We should organize a photo meet up. 

A meet up would be good... finding time might be an issue. I generally have to fit taking photographs around my day job and family.. which generally boils down to a snatched hour here and there (or if I'm lucky, half a day in London while my wife has an appointment at the hair dresser's) on a weekend wherever I happen to be at the time (which often ends up being Windsor as I am there every other Sunday as I attend church there and my mother-in-law lives there).

And talking of time snatched in London, here's a squirrel in Holland Park.a-squirrel-on-a-rubbish-bin-in-a-public-park-P030TT.jpg

On 11/06/2018 at 00:43, Alan Beastall said:

Another images from the French impressionist I'am conducting this year. Female with flowery top and Lupins.

Alan

MYCMF4.jpg

Alan I have images similar to what you are putting on Alamy but I would not dare to submit as there appears to be no sharp area and would be failed QC as being soft.

Do you have to let Alamy know that you are presenting such images so the are forewarned?

Allan

1 hour ago, Allan Bell said:

Alan I have images similar to what you are putting on Alamy but I would not dare to submit as there appears to be no sharp area and would be failed QC as being soft.

Do you have to let Alamy know that you are presenting such images so the are forewarned?

Allan

I think the criteria for QC is that OOF has to be intentional and obvious to the customer which this would be.

14 minutes ago, Sultanpepa said:

I think the criteria for QC is that OOF has to be intentional and obvious to the customer which this would be.

Thank you for the reply. It is that I thought, even with intentional blur, there still had to be a point/area which was sharp. Obviously not.

Allan

N00RAR.jpg

uk-weather-london-england-18-june-2018-a

UK Weather

London, England 18 June 2018

A bicyclist enjoying the warm and sunny afternoon at Chiswick House where the temperature reached 26 degrees C. 

Pronghorn doe with triplet fawns nursing.  Twins are common, triplets rare.

pronghorn-antilocapra-americana-doe-with-triplet-fawns-nursing-arizona-usa-P1RXA2.jpg

Pronghorn doe with triplet fawns running away from camera

pronghorn-antilocapra-americana-doe-with-triplet-fawns-walking-arizona-usa-P1RD8F.jpg

Elk (wapiti) cow with three calves

elk-cervus-elaphus-wapiti-cow-and-three-calves-running-in-arizona-usa-P261R1.jpg

Archived