Show your newest image

Ema

1 minute ago, Inchiquin said:

A very rare sight at the moment: a Northern Rail train arriving on time.

Alan

passengers-waiting-for-approaching-train-at-bradford-interchange-station-bradford-west-yorkshire-MNDT5F.jpg

I’ll be using those next week. In fact, it takes three trains to get from Edinburgh to Liverpool. If the Northern train isn’t on time, the travel plans could be completely scuppered.

57 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

I've just cut down a 22' leylandii branch to frustrate a pigeon with a very accurate orifice. We might as well have painted a bullseye on the car and it set like concrete in a couple of hours.

23 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

I've just cut down a 22' leylandii branch to frustrate a pigeon with a very accurate orifice. We might as well have painted a bullseye on the car and it set like concrete in a couple of hours.

Haha, damn pigeons!

I think the car owner in my pic had gone out for a day on his boat.  Wish I'd seen his reaction when he saw what the gulls had done to his shiny BMW!

1 hour ago, Sally said:

I’ll be using those next week. In fact, it takes three trains to get from Edinburgh to Liverpool. If the Northern train isn’t on time, the travel plans could be completely scuppered.

As things are at the moment, I would brace yourself to be scuppered :(

Alan

12 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

I think the car owner in my pic had gone out for a day on his boat.  Wish I'd seen his reaction when he saw what the gulls had done to his shiny BMW!

Not to mention the lamppost graffiti that someone's painted on the bonnet ;)

Alan

Thank you Paulette. Its a waterfall just a few km from here - in the summer there are people picnicking and fishing at the bottom of the falls, but in the spring melt its a different place altogether. If you get heavy rain during the thaw its superb, so loud you can barely converse when you are near it.

Archived