Images sold in June (one per day per contributor)

1 hour ago, JeffGreenberg said:

How now to get zoom URL?

Am getting only "Save Image" when right clicking, no other choices as before... :( :( :( 

Open up another window with the zoom photo, then click and drag it here

Finally!

Place setting at a table for an event in a hotel. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 28 June 2018
Duration: In perpetuity All rights, all media, Worldwide, in perpetuity for all news platforms

Really pleased with this one. Decent licence fee for calendar usage. Taken about a year ago in Brighton with my little Canon Powershot just after I bought it. Also this was the point I decided to try again with Alamy after giving up several years previously,

brighton-i360-ba-flight-donut-on-a-sunny

7 hours ago, JeffGreenberg said:

How now to get zoom URL?

Am getting only "Save Image" when right clicking, no other choices as before... :( :( :( 

Drag and drop isn't working for me but I can go into Image Manager and zoom the pic. Then right-click works.

Paulette

1 minute ago, NYCat said:

Drag and drop isn't working for me but I can go into Image Manager and zoom the pic. Then right-click works.

Paulette

Yes, drag and drop doesn't work for me (Windows 7 using Chrome) but as you say, open a pic in AIM then right click and copy the URL and paste works as before.

John.

3 minutes ago, NYCat said:

Paulette

Drag and drop stopped working for me also.

If I were customer services I would ask the clients what they think of that. Or maybe all clients that used it have already left. Maybe that's the reason for a slow month?

Disabling right click was not a good idea!

wim

Some more newspaper sales of uses of stock images turned up today. Relatively low fees, but the sales will be good for my ranking. Pleased to finally sell one of my favourite photos

close-up-of-urban-red-fox-vulpes-vulpes-

2 hours ago, NYCat said:

Paulette

I don’t bother trying to do this on my iMac any more. It’s easy still to do it on an iPad, pressing down on the image to get the menu with ‘Open image in new tab’

Always nice to wake (here in Australia) to find another one popped in overnight. Only $$, but still welcome. Hubby had a wedge resection on his big toe....

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a magazine article (print, digital, electronic), 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising)
Start: 29 June 2018
End: 29 June 2023

injection-of-local-anaesthetic-into-a-big-toe-prior-to-wedge-resection-BCCD5C.jpg

Archived