That's one more sale than me.  And only one zoom so far.  Generally I have found since the December rerank, I got shoved to the bottom.  Not sure why as sales were great, but not much I can do about it.

Jill

Definitely a slow month. No sales reported at all, and that’s only happened to me in one month so far since I started to get sales a year ago. Hopefully there will be an end of month surge, and I know of at least 3 live news photos that were used this month.

Has been a slow one for me too with plummeting CTR and zooms after a big spike in April. However, things have picked up lately, and I'll probably reach my average number of sales, with eight now showing.

One mediocre sale this month; 19 zooms. Sure hope there will be a month-end rush.

That said, on looking back, I see that May had been a poor sales month for me every year except 2017; can't think of a reason for that pattern.

Edited by Cryptoprocta
clarity

6 for $62 blah

---

update

2 popped in this morning for combined $70, so now total 8 for $132 which is a bit more respectful

Edited by Brasilnut
update 25 may

16 zooms - 5 reported sales - totalling $$$

PS Actually 6 sales now - an image from your territory just turned up, Martin. Helsingborg Town Hall. But I am probably situated closer to this than you are.

Edited by Niels Quist
  • Like 1