Slow/disappointing month

Hopefully there will be a month end surge over the next three days. 

Bank Holiday today in the UK so expect no sales will be reported today. 

Started with a $25 sale on the 4th......then nothing til 23rd. Starting to panic when a $45 sale dropped in with a lovely $165 sale two days later. Not done yet... fingers crossed.

Just got back from Madrid last night after a few days and 1300 shots to go through....

1 hour ago, Kat said:

Hopefully there will be a month end surge over the next three days. 

Bank Holiday today in the UK so expect no sales will be reported today. 

I had one today so Bank hols don't have to be blank.

Pearl

1 hour ago, Pearl said:

I had one today so Bank hols don't have to be blank.

Pearl

Ah okay sorry I thought UK Bank holidays would be quiet. Good to know that potentially sales could pop in today. 

47 minutes ago, Kat said:

Ah okay sorry I thought UK Bank holidays would be quiet. Good to know that potentially sales could pop in today. 

Being a bank holiday, things will be a bit quieter than usual - I expect the number of views I see recorded for today to be a fraction of a normal Monday. The sales we do see today are likely to be those made directly to the purchaser through the website. What we then hope to see in the last few days of the month, from tomorrow, is a modest tsunami of sales from account holders anxious to pay their dues to Alamy before the month end passes. Well, we can hope. :)

32 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Just had a sale come in at 10pm UK time. Night shift?

Must be, I don't think Sydney office life starts at 7 in the morning. But who knows?

wim

17 sales so far today so I just need one more sale today to double this months total volume but it will have to be a big one to double the income.  Not holding my breath!!

Pearl

14 minutes ago, Pearl said:

17 sales so far today so I just need one more sale today to double this months total volume but it will have to be a big one to double the income.  Not holding my breath!!

Pearl

I had 7 today so there appears to be a last minute spurt in reporting sales. 

19 minutes ago, Joseph Clemson said:

Indeed, the tsunami of sales I anticipated with optimism has swept in akin to the ocean waves lapping the beach at Southport.;)

I will settle for a puddle.

Well something like a tidal wave hit me today as 11 were reported. All newspaper sales though. I expect 2 to be refunded as they were reported twice. Better than nothing though. Just wish I could land some good ones. With the cost of fuel rising dramatically newspaper sales should rise accordingly. ;) 

Archived