Favourite images uploaded - May 2018

My GoPro about to film our river crossing, triggered from an app on my mobile phone inside the car

a-gopro-hero-6-camera-attached-to-the-fr

The river crossing (among several)

a-4x4-nissan-patrol-car-about-to-cross-a

My bushcamp

a-shady-bushcamp-with-a-nissan-patrol-4x

Getting through the many photos from a recent trip to Chile.  These from our stay in the wine region below the Andes foothills.  It was only 11.00am when we did the wine tasting - very decadent!

close-up-of-sunlit-ripe-wine-grapes-sant

wine-tasting-at-laura-hartwig-winery-san

view-across-vineyard-to-foothills-and-th

2 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

Oowww jealous!

Great setup.

wim

The setting was stupendous, next to huge waterfalls. Unfortunately, the swag was a pig to roll back and haul onto the roof rack, so we've since switched to a clever tent. Good idea that was to have a dress rehearsal before our 4x4 trip in remote wilderness in June!

Gen 

50 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

This was a case of stop the car and run back up the road before the sun went in. It was a very bright house!!

brightly-coloured-or-colored-vivid-blue-and-green-brick-built-building-a-converted-domestic-house-standing-out-in-the-midday-sun-MHNC47.jpg

That's the tourist office in Ballydehob.

4 hours ago, Stokie said:

A couple from my trip to Egypt in November. I'm still wading through my images - i've only got to day 2 so far!!

I guess you're going to be busy then. I went to Egypt for my honeymoon a decade ago... if only I knew about stock photography back then!!!

2 hours ago, Matt Ashmore said:

I guess you're going to be busy then. I went to Egypt for my honeymoon a decade ago... if only I knew about stock photography back then!!!

What are you doing taking photos, you are still on honeymoon surely.;)

Allan

First few for May.

Through the arch.

through-the-tree-arch-MKB3HE.jpg

Leonberger and Pug playing in park.

little-and-large-MKB3GW.jpg

Daddylion in sun spotlight. (Yes I know it should be Dandelion)

dandelion-flower-in-spotlight-MKB3JH.jpg

Allan

‘Behind the Scenes’ at Hyde Park Barracks, home of the Household Cavalry Mounted Regiment. State Trumpeters wearing gold State Tunics play a fanfare. They will perform a fanfare at the wedding of Prince Harry to Meghan Markle on 19th May in Windsor.

mm0bh9.jpg

Archived