Images sold in May (one per day per contributor)

This one again, presumably a different language edition. Full marks to Alamy for not letting all editions out under a single licence- is this standard?

Unless it's a mistake, of course, heading for a refund...

F0C1TF.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 April 2018
End: 01 April 2023
Duration: 3 months. Any placement: Inside or cover.

The fee, too low to mention here, thought it was a newspaper web usage, then checked the details :(

Can't post image as, when I right click upon it, I get "Save Preview Image" ???

34 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Can't post image as, when I right click upon it, I get "Save Preview Image" ???

This seems to be a change they've just made today, presumably to deter hotlinking/unauthorised use, although it has the side effect of making it very difficult to post images here. It can still be done by referencing the page code.

fishing-boats-moored-in-north-sunderland

4 hours ago, Katie said:

This seems to be a change they've just made today, presumably to deter hotlinking/unauthorised use, although it has the side effect of making it very difficult to post images here. It can still be done by referencing the page code.

You can still do it from the popup in AIM. It's a smaller image though.

Edit; not much use here except for one's own images. Sorry.

6 hours ago, Katie said:

Thanks Katie, I need to explore that possibility. 

Makes it very difficult for people to post numerous pics in the Images found section.

Going off topic here but it might be helpful.  Here's an image (Not sold) lifted from the HTML code

a-scottish-water-safety-warning-notice-a

and here's the particular line used

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/MT9EW5/a-scottish-water-safety-warning-notice-at-st-marys-loch-sailing-club-near-moffat-dumfries-and-galloway-scotland-uk-MT9EW5.jpg

Finally a sale for May on the last day; a report for a Live News photo in The Times in April. It seems the more prestigious the newspaper, the less they pay. This was for around a tenth of the amount I got for a similar license for another image for another publication, which was for a smaller version of an image. Anyway a sale is a sale.

dunbar-scotland-22-april-2018-eye-cave-b

12 minutes ago, Sally said:

Finally a sale for May on the last day; a report for a Live News photo in The Times in April. It seems the more prestigious the newspaper, the less they pay. This was for around a tenth of the amount I got for a similar license for another image for another publication, which was for a smaller version of an image. Anyway a sale is a sale.

Great pic Sally. :)

RF editorial and digital $45.17. Images in this science series have sold several times since I made this earth shattering discovery in 2012.

Captioned: Scientific proof that Bigfoot roams the very remote corners of Rouge National Urban Park inside Toronto Ontario Canada.

More information: Photographer available for interviews and consultations for outrageous price

D21ADD.jpg

44 minutes ago, Bill Brooks said:

RF editorial and digital $45.17. Images in this science series have sold several times since I made this earth shattering discovery in 2012.

Captioned: Scientific proof that Bigfoot roams the very remote corners of Rouge National Urban Park inside Toronto Ontario Canada.

More information: Photographer available for interviews and consultations for outrageous price

D21ADD.jpg

I wondered why I had searches showing up for ‘Yeti’. One of our cars is one. :)

4 hours ago, Sally said:

Ignore what I said above. The low fee was for a repeat use later on in the Week in Pictures. The News online and print fee has just come in for a much better amount :)

I’m not sure why Alamy cannot provide the details of which newspaper used an image.

50 minutes ago, Sally said:

I’m not sure why Alamy cannot provide the details of which newspaper used an image.

Because the publishers are Alamy's clients, not ours. That's the deal with an agency.

Some would try to cut out the agent.

But you already know it's the Times, so why do you ask?

Hello everyone!
Today the seventh sale has arrived since I became an Alamy collaborator. A good sale and I'm happy !!!
I'm not very talkative in this beautiful forum, but I always follow you and I take all the help you can ... thanks !!!
Here is the picture I sold.

This is the detail:

Usage: Travel client. Marketing Package Use. Any size. MissingInternal and external marketing communications plus web banners and trade adverts. Repeat use within the terms of the licens.

per un importo di 60 dollari! 

What does it mean :  Repeat use within the terms of the licens.???

lorenza

The Botanic Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle, Merano, south tyrol, Italy, offer many attractions with botanical species and varieties of plants from  - Stock Image

Archived