Images sold in May (one per day per contributor)

Salisbury Racecourse is a flat racecourse in the United Kingdom featuring thoroughbred horse racing, 3 miles southwest Stock Photo

Usage: Ad and designMarketing Package Use. Internal and external marketing communications. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Construction & Property

Surprised at the sector ?

the-18th-branch-of-metro-bank-in-slough-

Taken for Live News back in 2013 and never sold - 'till today!  Reasonable price - textbook, I guess (details not available yet)?

Never ceases to surprise me what sells - this is one that I'd 'forgotten to delete'!  I'm going to smarten it up and resubmit it now!

1 hour ago, losdemas said:

Taken for Live News back in 2013 and never sold - 'till today!  Reasonable price - textbook, I guess (details not available yet)?

Never ceases to surprise me what sells - this is one that I'd 'forgotten to delete'!  I'm going to smarten it up and resubmit it now!

"Delete"? What's that?

1 hour ago, spacecadet said:

"Delete"? What's that?

:D

I have a lot of LiveNews shots that I always mean to go back to and rectify, then resubmit (many are rapidly shot and submitted - overly contrasty; uncorrected verticals; poorly framed; uncropped, etc. etc.) or just remove completely, 'cos I'm not really happy with them.  This is the second (third?) such image which has sold this year.  I have barely revisited captions and keywords (tags) either.  I think that my slackness should remain just that - it seems to serve me well!

Shot before the scaffolding completely swallowed up the tower and clock face. Feeling sorry for any visiting photographers who arrive here and stand open-mouthed at the sight of it now - although they ought to have done their research :huh:

the-elizabeth-tower-that-holds-the-now-s

On 5/18/2018 at 04:50, Southpole said:

Salisbury Racecourse is a flat racecourse in the United Kingdom featuring thoroughbred horse racing, 3 miles southwest Stock Photo

Usage: Ad and designMarketing Package Use. Internal and external marketing communications. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Construction & Property

Surprised at the sector ?

Surprised, yes.  Nice image, BTW.

Rick

One photo that was in my sales report today, I can’t show you because Alamy has removed it.  It is of a mural in Venice Beach, California.  It was used in the same guide book as the photo in my previous post in this thread.   I suppose the buyer downloaded it before it was removed from the site.

Archived