Images sold in May (one per day per contributor)

One of two PU today, after a Presentation/Newsletter on the 1st :wacko:

Wollondilly River at Goulburn, New South Wales, NSW, Australia

DW64R4.jpg

Personal use today US$19 but there were 3 other PU today at US$19 each.  So CDN $50 to me is the price of an entree in a good Toronto steakhouse. This was done years ago so I have already covered the cost of building my personal space shuttle.

relief-globe-of-north-and-south-america-

Book sale 55$ first for today. Up in the Yorkshire Dales for this week covering the Tour de Yorkshire and may be some UK weather live news images. Could be some nice sunrise and sunsets if the sunny weather holds out.

Alan

internal-wall-drawings-or-paintings-in-t

World, editorial magazine, print or web, low $$. It's a Peanut worm, a marine worm that hides under boulders or buried in the sand during the day because fish like to eat them. There's not much time after finding one to clean the sand off it, and get a shot or two, before it starts to bury or hide.

peanut-worm-sipunculus-sptulamben-bali-i

the-facade-of-the-tolentini-on-campo-dei

"Tourists relaxing on steps in front of the facade of the Tolentini on Campo dei Tolentini, Venice". Germany, advertising brochure. Summer is coming! Bulk discount, but still a pretty decent price (>$30)

Leica O (replica) and vintage photographs. The original Leica O recently sold for 2.4 million Euros. A good priced distributor sale, although no threat to the record.

genuine-leica-reproduction-produced-by-t

An old shot of my daughter measuring our, then, cat (the cat has since gone on to a better place).  My daughter is now in her 4th year of college!   Sold for educational use for decent money but not the old $250 textbook that we now long for!

10-year-old-girl-measuring-her-black-cat

28 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

An old shot of my daughter measuring our, then, cat (the cat has since gone on to a better place).  My daughter is now in her 4th year of college!   Sold for educational use for decent money but not the old $250 textbook that we now long for!

10-year-old-girl-measuring-her-black-cat

OK, I know I'm going to regret asking this... but why does anyone need to measure a cat?

40 minutes ago, John Morrison said:

OK, I know I'm going to regret asking this... but why does anyone need to measure a cat?

Back when I shot this, my daughter was studying measurements is school and so I thought of doing a bunch of stock of her measuring different household things, such as milk (for a recipe), how tall her brother was, using a stopwatch and so on.  So with a ruler, she thought to measure the cat.  I think every scenario I shot has sold at least once.

Archived