Have you found any Alamy images in May 2018

Cheers Gordon!

Times 17th

EYCE91  Rob Hadley    Train crossing the Royal Border bridge at Berwick upon Tweed

KD0JAT    Aziz Ary Neto Woman riding horse on beach, side view, Jericoacoara, Ceara, Brazil, South America

Business

HPAM8E     Neil Baylis 1953 British advertisement for Moss Bros

World

Ferris wheel china Bailang - can't find it

Times 2

MN441C  Central London, 14th May 2018. Union Jack flags, Meghan & Harry tea towels, decorations, gift mugs, bunting, commemorative plates and all kinds of Royal Wedding memorabilia and merchandise are on display as London gets ready for the Royal Wedding between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on Saturday in Windsor. Credit: Imageplotter News and Sports/Alamy Live News

Law

M8R473  Andrea Obzerova   Young teacher helping his student in chemistry class. Education, Tutoring and Encouragement concept

Student Law

M63MN6 London, UK. 28th February, 2018. The UCU (University and College Union) organises a march to protest the changes to lecturers pensions as part of their strike action. The march started outside UCL in Malet Place andheaded to Westminster via Whitehall. Credit: Guy Bell/Alamy Live News

MADXXE Robert Evans   Offices of Top Law firm Allen and Overy LLP in London's Spitalfields Market Development

F969A5   Jozef Polc Woman victim of domestic violence and abuse. Mature woman scared of a man with broken bottle

M3EPR1  lukas bischoff  Samuel Beckett Bridge Dublin, Ireland taken in 2015

17/5/2018, The Telegraph, University of Edinburgh university Edinburgh university buildings with st andrews flag or saltaire Edinburgh Midlothian Scotland UK GB EU Europe, eye35.pix, BMBY6F

17/5/2018, The Telegraph (pictures of the Day) , Windsor, UK. 16th May, 2018. Children from Queensmead School, just a stone's throw from the route to be taken by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle following their wedding at St George's Chapel, enact the royal wedding procession in fancy dress on the Long Walk in Windsor Great Park in front of Windsor Castle. Credit: Mark Kerrison/Alamy Live News, prob MNAP77

On 5/11/2018 at 16:34, SShep said:

June 2018, UK, NFU Countryside, p6, traveller caravans & pony, JBM8G7, Mark Richardson [Alamy credit only]
June 2018, UK, NFU Countryside, p36, St George's Chapel at Windsor, JMG7A6, Tomas Marek [Alamy credit only]
June 2018, UK, NFU Countryside, p59, dog sniffing another dog's bottom, AJD2TT, Rainer/blickwinkel [Alamy credit only]
June 2018, UK, NFU Countryside, p59, vet examining a kitten, E0TRPY, Suntorn Niamwhan [Alamy credit only]
June 2018, UK, NFU Countryside, p68, policeman investigating rural crime, DC86TT, Matt Limb OBE [Alamy credit only]
June 2018, UK, NFU Countryside, p72, round baler and tractor, G0P1DW, Ian Lamond [Alamy credit only]

ISSN: 1462-0839

Thanks for spotting this one ... have to confess I missed it in the publication!

Guardian Online  17/05/18

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2018/may/17/stress-and-serious-anxiety-how-the-new-gcse-is-affecting-mental-health
C3PDA9      keith morris     Rows of teenage boy and girl school students sitting their GCSE examinations, UK
DPMPP6     keith morris    Welsh teenage GCSE school pupils sitting exams in a school hall, Wales UK

Bit pathetic but I always get a small thrill when I discover one of my own when flicking the pages of the Evening Standard.

H33563 Evening Standard. Benjamin John - 16/5/18.

Kingston-Upon-Thames in Surrey, England, UK Stock Photo

You're welcome Matt
Steve

17/05/2018, UK, Guardian, p2, Virgin train in Edinburgh station, FABCDN, John Peter Photography [Alamy credit only]
17/05/2018, UK, Guardian, p7, children enacting royal wedding, MNAPA7, Mark Kerrison [Via Live News. Alamy credit only]
17/05/2018, UK, Guardian, p9, Scallop by Maggi Hambling, BCFGHD, jon gibbs [cropped. No credit - poss not via Alamy]
17/05/2018, UK, Guardian, p24, fishing on a Mekong tributary, DW2R5P, Eitan Simanor
17/05/2018, UK, Guardian [Journal section], p8, flower bed in Beth Chatto's garden, B8YGM1, Andrea Jones Images [Alamy credit only]
17/05/2018, UK, Guardian [Journal section], p10, Immigration Enforcement vans, K3NG4F, Benjamin John [Alamy credit only]
17/05/2018, UK, Guardian G2, p8, GCSE exams, C3PDA9, keith morris

52 minutes ago, Jansos said:

Bit pathetic but I always get a small thrill when I discover one of my own when flicking the pages of the Evening Standard.

H33563 Evening Standard. Benjamin John - 16/5/18.

Kingston-Upon-Thames in Surrey, England, UK Stock Photo

In print, still not too bad a fee.....compared with some. Unless it's halved again since I last had one in, of course......

16/05/2018, UK, London Evening Standard [Property section], p5, BBC weather forecast, D4B9KX, IanDagnall Computing [Alamy credit only]
16/05/2018, UK, London Evening Standard [Property section], p8, Walton-on-Thames, BE4FXW, Peter D Noyce [Cropped. Alamy credit only]
16/05/2018, UK, London Evening Standard [Property section], p9, Kingston-upon-Thames, H33563, Benjamin John [Alamy credit only]
16/05/2018, UK, London Evening Standard [Property section], p18, L Cornelissen & Son in Bloomsbury, DDYXTA, Roberto Herrett [No credit - poss not via Alamy]
16/05/2018, UK, London Evening Standard [Property section], p24, geum Mai Tai, J20AKY, Michael Russell [Alamy credit only]
16/05/2018, UK, London Evening Standard [Property section], p24, poppy Laurens Grape, GHA5A1, R Ann Kautzky [Alamy credit only]

Guardian Online  17/05/18

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/may/17/wales-cleans-up-with-47-blue-flag-beaches
D3K6KX    Ron Evans    Coastal village and beach seaside resort in Ceredigion (Cardigan) West Wales,seven miles south of New Quay
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/may/17/10-great-greek-islands-greece-cyclades-crete-naxos
M39PYP    500px     A tsipouro drink with meze and great view to the Aegean,in Tino

8 minutes ago, losdemas said:

Wrong thread, Lorenza: this thread is for images that have been licensed, not images which have been stolen!

Excuse me, I was wrong.
I thought that, by posting the name of the site, some collaborators can see the images and possibly report them. Where can I post it?

1 minute ago, lorenza said:

Excuse me, I was wrong.
I thought that, by posting the name of the site, some collaborators can see the images and possibly report them. Where can I post it?

You could report it here, but that's really for images without watermarks.  You could email CR directly (Alamy Contributor Relations) giving them this email: humbertorodger88@gmail.com which is found on this page: http://dlix.us/dmca.

15 hours ago, Bryan said:

Cheers Gordon!

Times 17th

EYCE91  Rob Hadley    Train crossing the Royal Border bridge at Berwick upon Tweed

KD0JAT    Aziz Ary Neto Woman riding horse on beach, side view, Jericoacoara, Ceara, Brazil, South America

Business

HPAM8E     Neil Baylis 1953 British advertisement for Moss Bros

World

Ferris wheel china Bailang - can't find it

Times 2

MN441C  Central London, 14th May 2018. Union Jack flags, Meghan & Harry tea towels, decorations, gift mugs, bunting, commemorative plates and all kinds of Royal Wedding memorabilia and merchandise are on display as London gets ready for the Royal Wedding between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on Saturday in Windsor. Credit: Imageplotter News and Sports/Alamy Live News

Law

M8R473  Andrea Obzerova   Young teacher helping his student in chemistry class. Education, Tutoring and Encouragement concept

Student Law

M63MN6 London, UK. 28th February, 2018. The UCU (University and College Union) organises a march to protest the changes to lecturers pensions as part of their strike action. The march started outside UCL in Malet Place andheaded to Westminster via Whitehall. Credit: Guy Bell/Alamy Live News

MADXXE Robert Evans   Offices of Top Law firm Allen and Overy LLP in London's Spitalfields Market Development

F969A5   Jozef Polc Woman victim of domestic violence and abuse. Mature woman scared of a man with broken bottle

M3EPR1  lukas bischoff  Samuel Beckett Bridge Dublin, Ireland taken in 2015

Cheers Bryan! The Times seems to have a habit of using pics just as the news period has expired... B)

The Bridge - Brooklyn Business News - May 7, 2018

https://thebridgebk.com/all-wrapped-plastic-how-can-we-beat-habit/

BR42T2 Francis Roberts - 

the-bag-monster-stops-at-times-square-in

KDT67A Thom Lang - 

machinery-in-a-recycling-plant-in-new-yo

KPFF2T David Nelson -

a-bin-full-of-colorful-used-plastic-bott

Not sure if I posted these properly.  I couldn't figure out how to make the images smaller.

The last image (mine) was sold on 3 May 2018 and refunded on 10 May 2018 and is not showing as being re licensed.  The images were posted on 7 May 2018.

GEO.de
https://www.geo.de/reisen/reise-inspiration/18943-bstr-die-zehn-sehenswertesten-friedhoefe-europas
Die zehn sehenswertesten Friedhöfe Europas
The ten cemeteries most worth seeing in Europe

Naples, Italy : Cemetery of Fontanelle, the ossuary
C8R2FW Mauritius Images / Ferdinando Piezzi / Alamy RM

Ohlsdorf Cemetery in Hamburg, Germany
K239G3 Mauritius Images / Andrew Hasson / Alamy Stock Photo RM

Overgrown headstones in Highgate cemetery, London
B89FEW Mauritius Images / David Crossland / Alamy RM

Aerial view of isola San Michele island, Venice lagoon, Italy, Europe
EBJC4P Mauritius Images / Thierry GRUN - Aero / Alamy RM

Österreich, Wien XI, Zentralfriedhof, Arkadengrüfte
D1KCMR Mauritius Images / Hackenberg-Photo-Cologne / Alamy RM