Images sold in April (Max. 1 per day)

23 hours ago, chris24 said:

Mural depicting the history and  shooting of Australian Bushranger Ben Hall 1865 - Stock Image

This mural is in Breeza northern NSW Australia.  There are four or five houses in Breeza.

I love those back towns steeped in history.

In The Times newspaper (UK) today - spotted by Rob Cook. Uploaded as News on the 14th. I also got a call from Alamy later in the morning asking for car / driver details for a newspaper but they couldn't tell me whether or not it was for The Times or another one (so maybe published elsewhere as well).

MCA2M7.jpg

20 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

One of three today, other two were $75 and $150

Are you my twin John? Mine above was also one of three today, the other two were also $75 and $150. Both to the US which is encouraging.

Gen

14 hours ago, gvallee said:

Are you my twin John? Mine above was also one of three today, the other two were also $75 and $150. Both to the US which is encouraging.

Gen

Judging by your avatar, I don't think so, Mate. B)

My other two were Worldwide.

Whoops! My mistake. Those additional two sales were actually $150 and $89 (not $75). So much for the twins theory, I guess. But it's always encouraging to see some decent prices, especially on the same day.

This seems to be my lucky week.  This is my third image leased this week.

Village kids with a lamb at Kanytelis, ancient Elaseuas Sabaste, near Kizkalesi in Turkey

Scanned Kodachrome slide taken in 1969

village-kids-with-a-lamb-at-kanytelis-an

Archived