Images sold in April (Max. 1 per day)

5 hours ago, Cryptoprocta said:

Oh, thanks.

I had no idea that an annual report was marketing. I thought it was a 'legal necessity' (for certain companies) and classed as 'editorial'.

Just one more thing I didn't know - every day's a schoolday.

(Admittedly, I was sceptical at first, but then found several links like http://mascola.com/insights/creative-annual-report-marketing

Just my thoughts on the difference and it might be a poor example. But what goes on an annual report is part of the company image. Perhaps the cover of a sales brochure is a better one. But not in the ad you responded to to get the brochure- that's advertising.

1 hour ago, spacecadet said:

Just my thoughts on the difference and it might be a poor example. But what goes on an annual report is part of the company image. Perhaps the cover of a sales brochure is a better one. But not in the ad you responded to to get the brochure- that's advertising.

depends on how you look at it. they are a legal requirement yes, but are also used to attract new investors.

Just now, NYCat said:

Oh, I love the bower birds. Someone did a wonderful photo of one holding a pink paper clip to attract the ladies. Yours has a thing for blue.

Paulette

Yes, David Attenborough has wonderful footage of bowerbirds.

You should see their courting display! Wings drooping, head down while carrying an offering in their beak, running around like a beheaded chicken, they look a little silly (EN38R0).

I also saw a couple of bowers with only white shells (ENHJWB).

Gen

Usage: Editorial ; 

Media: Editorial website ; 

Start: 12-April-2018 ; End: 12-April-2023 ;

Additional Details: Editorial - websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

The first of two sales yesterday.

cat-320c-heavy-duty-digger-hydraulic-exc

Usage: Magazines and books ; 

Start: 12-April-2018 ; End: 12-April-2023 ;

Additional Details: Use in a magazine or book (print or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising)

historical-marker-describing-the-warehou

Archived