CTR crashed through the floor this month to 0.28 which is the worst in a year by far. 10 sales only amassed $193 gross. I just don't seem to be able to attract those $$$ sales like other folks and it's getting me down. All I seem to get are cheap newspaper sales. :(

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

( 1 PU I bought myself)

Oh dear, a bad month for backing up then.:wacko:

(I know, I remember your "test purchase", but forgive me, given the date!)

37 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

I have around 1500 'lost' pics. Even at PU prices that is too much!

Can't you get Alamy to download the images for you - you could send them a hard drive, maybe. 

Good month by my standards. 

4 licences sold for a total of $137 gross 

Happy with that.

Edited by Kat
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Poor month for me, only 3 sales (average 7 for the past year), $58.15 net total (which is a better net average).

One use reported on the 'any files found in December' thread to chase up with Alamy, and another (newspaper) use I found online from 21st March which will no doubt come in in due time.

CTR on the low side.

Edited by Cryptoprocta
  • Like 1

16 sales in March, 44 for 2018 so far. 47 zooms showing today. Three sales were for good money. On PU sales here, I usually get $19.99. Happy Easter!

Edo

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

72 for $2945 gross; 5 for $$$, best $690

Zooms fell off quite badly in the second half of the month - ? more tinkering by Alamy of the search engine or ? just the normal variation??

Happy Easter everybody!

Kumar (the Doc one)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, Doc said:

Zooms fell off quite badly in the second half of the month - ? more tinkering by Alamy of the search engine or ? just the normal variation??

Not seeing that here; normal variation I'd say

117 Sales in March......prices in line with the averages reported by others......

km

2 hours ago, geogphotos said:

I asked and was told, I thought rather curtly, that Alamy is not an image storage company. 

Maybe you asked the wrong person ... 

For March, I had 10 licences for $202 gross

I am unhappy with low prices this year.   My previous lowest annual average price per licence was $32.    This year so far it is $23.

• Like 1

One large value sale prevented March being a disaster.

Only 11 sales compared to 19, 23, 20 and 20 in previous 4 months. I waited for the late surge but it never happened.

Total gross revenues: $737

• Like 1

40 sales which is about average for me but $$$ were disappointingly low with only one in three figures.

Pearl

March came in like a lamb and went out like a lion.  A good month for sales, not so much for zooms:

12,100 views, 41 zooms, 23 sales, $1103 gross.

• Like 1