7 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

I was going to ask if you needed a behind the scenes photographer to help out but I'm elsewhere I have just been told.

Allan

Hi Allan. 

No wedding just a golf event to cover.

Trying to not get hit 😊 

2 hours ago, Lisa said:

Anyone who has an email address from Yahoo automatically gets an email each day called Yahoo Daily Stories. If you scroll to the bottom of that email it lists the top ten Yahoo search terms for the prior day. So today I saw terms like Real Madrid, Lexus RX 350, Eczema Relief, Free Credit Report. These are all the kinds of topics that we should all be thinking about photographing. They send me a list of the top ten trending topics automatically, every day. Oh so easy.

I don't get that, I've never heard of it. But mine is a yahoo.co.uk addy, not a yahoo.com one.

26 minutes ago, Cryptoprocta said:

I don't get that, I've never heard of it. But mine is a yahoo.co.uk addy, not a yahoo.com one.

In America, we get it by default and have to opt out. Perhaps in Europe you have to opt in?

You received this email because your account is subscribed to Your Daily Yahoo. If you do not want to receive this newsletter, use this link to unsubscribe.

Yahoo is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

9 minutes ago, Lisa said:

In America, we get it by default and have to opt out. Perhaps in Europe you have to opt in?

You received this email because your account is subscribed to Your Daily Yahoo. If you do not want to receive this newsletter, use this link to unsubscribe.

Yahoo is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

Or maybe I opted out way back when I signed up (to get a throwaway addy) and can't remember!

10 hours ago, Ace said:

Hi Allan. 

No wedding just a golf event to cover.

Trying to not get hit 😊 

Not keen on doing weddings but other events may be a possibility.

Allan

Archived