Sign in to follow this  
Steve Purnell

Finding my images to put them in a lightbox

Hi all,

I haven't used the site in a long while and I can't remember how to find my images and then how to get them into a lightbox. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Steve

This has become easier.

Log on to Alamy. Search for your images - advanced search. Or, if you are in the forums just click on your image number to see your portfolio, but you still have either be logged in / or log in from there

Click on the lightbox symbol next to your name in the top menu. (Four-squared symbol)

The procedures should be fairly simple and intuitive. To add images to a lightbox click on the four-squared symbol below each image, this will add to the lightbox you have selected.

Remember, though, to e-mail the link to the lightbox (to yourself or anyone else - use the share button top right) - you cannot use the URL directly as it links to your personal Alamy page and no-one else can view it without your passwords  :)

Edited by Niels Quist

Brilliant, thank you Niels - it was the advanced search bit that was throwing me as. when I searched my name, I could not find myself. One image now in, now to get on with the rest.

You can also just go via my alamy then at the bottom of the page theres a my alamy homepage page.