Sign in to follow this  
pierre rochon

Downloading sales report

Recommended Posts

 

 

Is there a way  to download a sales report as a PDF or Excel file? 

 

I'm only able to download a CSV file and DACS asks for PDF or Excel.

Edited by pierre rochon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

csv is an Excel file. That's what I send to DACS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you work on a csv file in "Numbers" on a mac and save it it becomes a "Numbers" spreadsheet and DACS cannot read it. I have had that happen to me.

 

Allan

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only referring to Excel. I think the OP is too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't see where you download a CSV file.  Can someone direct me please?  It used to be quite obvious.

 

Thank you,

 

Kathy

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kathy deWitt said:

I can't see where you download a CSV file.  Can someone direct me please?  It used to be quite obvious.

 

Thank you,

 

Kathy

 

 

"Download sales report" on dashboard to the right of cleared balance.

Then download with the relevant columns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

"Download sales report" on dashboard to the right of cleared balance.

Then download with the relevant columns.

 

Of course, thank you.  It doesn't seem to work with my version of excel though, seems to be the wrong format, hmm, or maybe the Excel version is too old. V 14.0.0 Mac 2011?  I never use Excel and am not at all familiar with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Kathy deWitt said:

 

Of course, thank you.  It doesn't seem to work with my version of excel though, seems to be the wrong format, hmm, or maybe the Excel version is too old. V 14.0.0 Mac 2011?  I never use Excel and am not at all familiar with it.

I'm using Excel 2010, but on a PC.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Cecile Marion said:

Try setting your dates, then press “go” , before selecting download. 

Yes, I did this thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My version of excel is about the same, though I haven’t checked. I downloaded and opened a file just the other day, but did have to fiddle with the program first. I’ve kept my excel up to date though, installing any new updates. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good point.

Before excel would even recognize the CSV file I had to select something like “view all files” within the program. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kathy deWitt said:

 

Of course, thank you.  It doesn't seem to work with my version of excel though, seems to be the wrong format, hmm, or maybe the Excel version is too old. V 14.0.0 Mac 2011?  I never use Excel and am not at all familiar with it.

 

My Mac Excel version is 14.7.7

Here's what I did:

Open Excel

From Alamy dashboard select download>sales report

Select dates, date paid, date of invoice, etc

Click "go"

Click "download" noting download destination of the files

In Excel: Select file>open

at bottom of window select "enable all files"

You should be able to navigate to and open your downloaded file from here.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cecile Marion said:

Thanks Marion,  It seems I can post here again.  I have managed to do this.  The layout looks peculiar but perhaps the recipient can sort this out.  

 

 

5 minutes ago, Cecile Marion said:

My Mac Excel version is 14.7.7

Here's what I did:

Open Excel

From Alamy dashboard select download>sales report

Select dates, date paid, date of invoice, etc

Click "go"

Click "download" noting download destination of the files

In Excel: Select file>open

at bottom of window select "enable all files"

You should be able to navigate to and open your downloaded file from here.

 

2 hours ago, spacecadet said:

"Download sales report" on dashboard to the right of cleared balance.

Then download with the relevant columns.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this