Favourite images uploaded - Feb 2018

Brasilnut

A couple from the garden where I volunteer:

Winter view back to the house along the Long Walk at The Garden House, Buckland Monachorum, Devon, UK

winter-view-back-to-the-house-along-the-long-walk-at-the-garden-house-M50GC4.jpg

Yellow ovary and petal markings of the unusual snowdrop, Galanthus 'Primrose Warburg'

yellow-ovary-and-petal-markings-of-the-unusual-snowdrop-galanthus-M50GB4.jpg

And a couple from the Cornish fishing village of Polperro on a sunny winter day last week

colourful-inshore-fishing-boats-beached-at-low-tide-in-polperro-harbour-M4RE4N.jpg

winter-visitors-on-the-old-stone-bridge-over-the-river-pol-at-the-M4RE51.jpg

5 hours ago, Stokie said:

A couple from my trip to egypt in November. Haven't got round to tagging them properly yet!

pyramids-giza-egypt-north-africa-M4JH3G.

pyramids-giza-egypt-north-africa-M4JH96.

You're ahead of me.  I was there in October and still not got around to even processing my photos, let alone uploading them.

12 hours ago, Kukkudrill said:

This one looks maybe a tad dark, but all the same it's a beautiful shot. Hope it sells.

Despite it being obviously sunny, this shot didn't have much colour to it. I tried it in B/W but it didn't make it any better, so I thought sepia toning might help. I'm quite pleased with it as I liked the composition but not the colours. Not sure it will sell - who knows!!

John.

11 hours ago, Sally said:

You're ahead of me.  I was there in October and still not got around to even processing my photos, let alone uploading them.

Sorry to hijack the thread!

Where did you go to?

John.

Just now, Sally said:

Nile trip from Luxor, stopping off at places on the way to Aswan. Had been in Jordan before that.

I did similar: 2 days in Cairo then Nile cruise to Aswan.

I'd love to do it again!!

John.

Just now, Stokie said:

I did similar: 2 days in Cairo then Nile cruise to Aswan.

I'd love to do it again!!

John.

Yes, so much to see. Not sure that my aim of getting through the many photos I took before I go away again soon will work out! I’ll no doubt have just as many photos of Chile and Easter Island.

1 minute ago, Sally said:

Yes, so much to see. Not sure that my aim of getting through the many photos I took before I go away again soon will work out! I’ll no doubt have just as many photos of Chile and Easter Island.

I'm about 2 years behind with domestic shots!!! They keep getting put off after i've been somewhere exotic!

Enjoy your next trip!

John.

Archived