Images Sold in February (Max. 1 per day)

Hi all,

Been on Alamy for about a year now and although I still only have about 500 images listed, pretty much exclusively aviation I noticed this sold for a small amount a few days ago, the third sale since I started and as I'm only uploading what I would take as a hobby anyway any sales are a bonus. Quite happy with that but still not to the $50 mark yet.

Good old NASA Canberra, well worth waiting several hours for that to turn up in winter light a few years ago.

one-of-only-three-wb-57f-canberras-remai

Pasted over from another thread elsewhere on the forum as I put it in the wrong one - apologises.

Gary

20 hours ago, gvallee said:

The first sale from my Borneo trip :D Personal Use :angry:

It will go a long way to pay for the trip or my new camera and notebook. NOT!!

Wonderful picture, though. Love her (or his) orange jumpsuit. Also, that face is hard to forget. B)

10 hours ago, Graham said:

Lovely picture.  Maybe the expression was because he foresaw the fee which would be coming :D

LOL!! These monkeys have a tragic face. This is the most tragic of the lot. He's not making much money either strumming his guitar...

M02580.jpg

5 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Wonderful picture, though. Love her (or his) orange jumpsuit. Also, that face is hard to forget. B)

I was extremely lucky that the whole troop came for a feed metres away from the lodge balcony, at eye level, where I was waiting for my transport to take me back into town. 

All my cameras and suitcases were packed when they appeared. Like a mad woman, I reached for my photo bag and undid the lot!

Third sale this month, for another decent amount.  Chuffed to bits!

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a magazine article (print, digital, electronic), 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising)
Start: 27 February 2018
End: 27 February 2023

the-carrigaline-court-hotel-carrigaline-

Finally, the first Storm Eleanor sale has appeared this morning!

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 02 January 2018
End: 02 January 2023
One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

bantry-ireland-2nd-jan-2018-storm-eleano

8 hours ago, Rick Lewis said:

I'm afraid that would do it for me.  Back to the Hilton!  :P

Rick

OK Rick, what about this? (my other half enjoying himself with a tailless whipscorpion in Costa Rica on a night walk)?

[sorry guys, end of the hijack, it has never sold]

CBY9R9.jpg

5 minutes ago, GS-Images said:

You seem to have had your camera upside down when taking this. It's an easy mistake to make, but be more careful in future. As always, I give great free tips to my fellow contributors.  :)

Geoff.

You got it all wrong Geoff. That's because I'm Down Under.

Archived