Images Sold in February (Max. 1 per day)

Ed, if you have rental insurance it should cover expenses for living out of the apartment. I found that out after 9/11 when my broker noticed I live downtown and called me to be sure I knew. Let me know if I can help. I'm in the Village.

Paulette

Thank you all for your kind thoughts.

I have my three small Sonys with me -- went out the door with 2, my meds, and the clothes on my back. They let me back in for a short time to pick up a few things. The building will remain closed to tenets for . . . months? My flat has no fire damage, but the building has no gas, electric or water. The floors below me were gutted.

No insurance, Cat. (see couldawouldashounda list)

The complex issues connected with being suddenly homeless are too much to go into. I'll post again when possible.

Edo

1 hour ago, Ed Rooney said:

I have my three small Sonys with me -- went out the door with 2, my meds, and the clothes on my back. They let me back in for a short time to pick up a few things. The building will remain closed to tenets for . . . months? My flat has no fire damage, but the building has no gas, electric or water. The floors below me were gutted.

The complex issues connected with being suddenly homeless are too much to go into. I'll post again when possible.

Edo

Good luck Ed!

John.

1 hour ago, Ed Rooney said:

Edo

Since it wasn't your fault, I hope the person or  business's insurance can pick up your losses!

Archived