Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Justin Case

Around Sussex, time lapses and drone footage

Recommended Posts

Lots of hard work, well executed, Vittorio. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2018 at 20:19, Betty LaRue said:

Beautiful

Many thanks Betty,
I am glad you liked it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2018 at 02:22, losdemas said:

Lots of hard work, well executed, Vittorio. 

Thanks,
yes, it was hard work, but great fun too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great work and great places. Must have taken oceans of time to get satisfying shots - and very time-consuming time lapses. (Found the clips).

 

As far as I know, youtube is a site from where you can download videos quite easily (though probably not legal). Have you thought of including a watermark in an upper corner? Just in case ;)

 

Niels

Edited by Niels Quist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautifully done, Justin!!  A friend just purchased the same drone.  He's dyslexic; literally can't tell right from left.  I can't wait to see his results.  :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2018 at 09:41, Niels Quist said:

Great work and great places. Must have taken oceans of time to get satisfying shots - and very time-consuming time lapses. (Found the clips).

 

As far as I know, youtube is a site from where you can download videos quite easily (though probably not legal). Have you thought of including a watermark in an upper corner? Just in case ;)

 

Niels

Nieos, you are 100% right,
I always put watermarks over my footage, but this time I forgot!
I only realised a few hour after uploading and started to panik, but it was too late: it had already been viewed by too many people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Justin Case said:

Nieos, you are 100% right,
I always put watermarks over my footage, but this time I forgot!
I only realised a few hour after uploading and started to panik, but it was too late: it had already been viewed by too many people

 

Hi, Vittorio,

 

I have sent you a personal message where your clips are.

 

Niels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2018 at 01:17, Rick Lewis said:

Beautifully done, Justin!!  A friend just purchased the same drone.  He's dyslexic; literally can't tell right from left.  I can't wait to see his results.  :D

Thank you Rick,
the Phantom 4 Pro is the best drone for quality of footage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2018 at 14:09, Niels Quist said:

 

Hi, Vittorio,

 

I have sent you a personal message where your clips are.

 

Niels

Thank you Niels,
next time I will be more careful.
I feel stupid about having forgotten to watermark!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.