Meet up at The Photography Show in March.

Alamy has a stand (or booth for the American contingent) at The Photography Show at the Birmingham NEC in March. If anyone wants to meet up, post your intentions here and we can arrange something. I'd like to meet some Alamy heads to put a face behind the names. :D

I'm planning to go on the Monday. I usually book into the pro talks in the morning so would be around after 1pm. Up for a coffee meet up. Then I'll look around at things I don't need !

4 minutes ago, Ace said:

I'm planning to go on the Monday. I usually book into the pro talks in the morning so would be around after 1pm. Up for a coffee meet up. Then I'll look around at things I don't need !

Cool - I'll be there Monday and Tuesday for the pro conference and Saturday at opening time for some pics.

42 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Cool - I'll be there Monday and Tuesday for the pro conference and Saturday at opening time for some pics.

Great. Exchange details nearer the time. 

On 23/01/2018 at 22:48, JeffGreenberg said:

[...]

Can someone set up trampoline.

Will use it to parachute in & jump back up later... 

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: 

Is that an official photocall? Can you give us an ETA and exact geodata for where in the NEC you'll be landing so we can get the cameras ready and the captions written?  :D

7 minutes ago, JeffGreenberg said:

Change of plans.  Any nearby field.

Large personal collapsible uber drone, converts to bicycle.

Operated by me as hobbyist lifting me as "cargo" hanging underneath,

(not in seat) hoping it circumvents commercial license requirement, reduces overhead...

...or just carry on with MEX roam-around...

Now that I'd like to see! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2018 at 09:59, Colblimp said:

Alamy has a stand (or booth for the American contingent) at The Photography Show at the Birmingham NEC in March. If anyone wants to meet up, post your intentions here and we can arrange something. I'd like to meet some Alamy heads to put a face behind the names. :D

Hi Andy, 

Are you  planing to go to profoto show in Dublin next week? 

48 minutes ago, MichaelG said:

Hi Andy, 

Are you  planing to go to profoto show in Dublin next week? 

Hi Michael, 

I need and want to go, if only I get my sensors cleaned, but living in West Cork makes it all but impossible as it would involve an overnight stay. Shame. 

37 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Hi Michael, 

I need and want to go, if only I get my sensors cleaned, but living in West Cork makes it all but impossible as it would involve an overnight stay. Shame. 

that`s a pity! I thought we could catch up as i will be there... but yeah you have a bit of a drive , I probably wouldn't been too keen either... maybe next time or if you are anyway around give me a shout! 

1 hour ago, MichaelG said:

that`s a pity! I thought we could catch up as i will be there... but yeah you have a bit of a drive , I probably wouldn't been too keen either... maybe next time or if you are anyway around give me a shout! 

I'll absolutely give you a shout next time I'm up there.  I need to go to shoot some stock. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived