Just now, spacecadet said:

You may have missed out then. I filled in a spreadsheet last year- this year it's an online form. The separate revenue from it was a line item on my remittance advice.

I don't think so.  Lots of people on the forum reported that their payment was lower than the previous years even though they claimed from the additional pot (I realize their payment could have been even lower had they not done that, we will never know).  My payment was close to the one year before.

Just now, tarsierspectral said:

I don't think so.  Lots of people on the forum reported that their payment was lower than the previous years even though they claimed from the additional pot (I realize their payment could have been even lower had they not done that, we will never know).  My payment was close to the one year before.

The Payback payments were a bit lower, but as to never knowing, I do know.  The supplement was only a few pounds, but as you say, a few pounds more than zero. I hadn't been expecting anything from it- in fact I hadn't even looked at it until Keith mentioned it yesterday- so there you are.

1 minute ago, spacecadet said:

The Payback payments were a bit lower, but as to never knowing, I do know.  The supplement was only a few pounds, but as you say, a few pounds more than zero. I hadn't been expecting anything from it- in fact I hadn't even looked at it until Keith mentioned it yesterday- so there you are.

did they actually give you a breakdown of the payment?

3 hours ago, tarsierspectral said:

I did not submit any complex spreadsheet last year. Last year wasn't any different than the previous years, unless you wanted to get $ from the additional pot

It was the additional pot claim I'm talking about. It's easier this year.

2 hours ago, vpics said:

Just asked them regarding magazine claims. They said we don't have to list the volumes individually, just the ISSN number for the magazine and then the combined number. Which is nice.

Thanks for that. I was wondering how this was worked out if you had various images in different editions of the same title.

Does anyone know about cntraveler.com? I have had one image used by the website at least twice. The second time, it was licensed for magazine use, too. Searching for Conde Nast mags, I'm struggling to decide which ISSN to use. I'm guessing the main Spanish magazine as the other editions seem to be used for special editions? 

Does anyone know? I imagine that many here have had images licensed by the company.  TIA. 

15 minutes ago, losdemas said:

Does anyone know about cntraveler.com? I have had one image used by the website at least twice. The second time, it was licensed for magazine use, too. Searching for Conde Nast mags, I'm struggling to decide which ISSN to use. I'm guessing the main Spanish magazine as the other editions seem to be used for special editions? 

Does anyone know? I imagine that many here have had images licensed by the company.  TIA. 

You can only use UK editions for DACS.

Archived