How to optimise the discoverability

I've been searching through the forum, FAQ’s etc for several days on keywording etc and my eyes are starting to glaze over. Im not the fastest typist ever known so today, I started using my tablet and use the voice recognition to text capability to make a list of as many terms as I can think of (instead of typing each word)

So far so good.

I want to get my first fewsubmissions 100% right and reduce the chance of rejection

One day I might even post up some images here

7 hours ago, Aussie Boy said:

I've been searching through the forum, FAQ’s etc for several days on keywording etc and my eyes are starting to glaze over. Im not the fastest typist ever known so today, I started using my tablet and use the voice recognition to text capability to make a list of as many terms as I can think of (instead of typing each word)

So far so good.

I want to get my first fewsubmissions 100% right and reduce the chance of rejection

One day I might even post up some images here

A great idea to search the forums. A piece of good advice could be to use Google instead of Alamy's search engine:

alamy forum "how to optimise discoverability"

the above search will come up with exactly your post. You can also choose only to see the most recent posts, etc.etc. in this way.

use quotation marks for exact phrases or word order - and perhaps a + sign immediately in front of a word you definitely want to be in the search results. (F.inst. +discoverability) - but most often not necessary to do this.

In my experience this makes searching a lot easier and faster.

Good luck.

Niels

PS:: Often it is better to start a new thread, especially if the topic is slightly different. Your post won't drown in other posts then - and the thread will be more clean on the topic.

Archived