Post your positive results in 2018 here! :)

not huge but a nice $90 sale in today

not had many over $100 this year

(yes I know this one isn't over either !) 

maybe a start of better things ...

A $191 sale popped up this morning in what has otherwise been a slow month. Usage: marketing package for a large business in the UK.

I won't be posting it in the Image Sold thread as it can be easily reproduced. In fact, it was taken during my lunch break when I was working in a certain area of London years ago.

Happy! Thank you Alamy.

Gen

8 hours ago, gvallee said:

A $191 sale popped up this morning in what has otherwise been a slow month. Usage: marketing package for a large business in the UK.

I won't be posting it in the Image Sold thread as it can be easily reproduced.

Another one here for less money, fortunately mine can't be reproduced, as it was taken in 1979 and the skyline is very different now. That's the difference between "archive" and just "old".

Edit: aargh, it's just refunded, maybe it was just "old" after all. It's within Alamy's 30-day refund window so I'm not hopeful of a relicence.

12 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Another one here for less money, fortunately mine can't be reproduced, as it was taken in 1979 and the skyline is very different now. That's the difference between "archive" and just "old".

Edit: aargh, it's just refunded, maybe it was just "old" after all. It's within Alamy's 30-day refund window so I'm not hopeful of a relicence.

Ssshh! I was slightly apprehensive of jinxing it by posting it in good news. I hope it sticks. Sorry about your refund, they are hateful.

Gen

2 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Ssshh! I was slightly apprehensive of jinxing it by posting it in good news. I hope it sticks. Sorry about your refund, they are hateful.

Gen

Yes, first time I've not had an immediate relicense. Sorry about the jinx:o

Woohoo my second sale on Alamy.Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 June 2018
End: 01 June 2023
Serbia, Web use, One month, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

For about the price of a large bag of peanuts.:( onwards and upwards.

Few decent $ sales of late, but one for $97 on Friday and a $105 lease today. The latter was particularly pleasing, a result of an extended walk along the NE UK coast a couple of years ago - thought it might never bear fruit!

After nothing all month, 5 sales dropped in this morning - thank goodness! No big values, but some nice average fees for a total of $$$. The question is, why do my sales always drop in at the last minute of the month?!

7 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

After nothing all month, 5 sales dropped in this morning - thank goodness! No big values, but some nice average fees for a total of $$$. The question is, why do my sales always drop in at the last minute of the month?!

I'll take some of that! I noticed that with mine too...invoicing date is always the last day of the month...not enough data yet on my end, but certainly is curious.

1 hour ago, Colblimp said:

A lot of publishers 'settle their accounts' - and acknowledge image useage - at the end of each month. I had a spike in sales yesterday, and hoping for another one today...

2 minutes ago, John Morrison said:

A lot of publishers 'settle their accounts' - and acknowledge image useage - at the end of each month. I had a spike in sales yesterday, and hoping for another one today...

figured it was something like that...here's hoping I may have 1 or 2 later today....

3 minutes ago, Lukasz Obermann said:

I just sold my first picture on Alamy! For 5$ only but it's a sale!  I am very happy!

Well done!  Isn't it a great feeling?  Here's to many more!

4 hours ago, Lukasz Obermann said:

I just sold my first picture on Alamy! For 5$ only but it's a sale!  I am very happy!

Congrats, still waiting on mine...must be a great feeling regardless of price...it’s nice knowing it works. 👍

Archived