Images Sold in January (max one per day)

6 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Might not be relevant, but it's Whittlesey not -sea.

Thought you might appreciate it. I always do when forumites pick up my keywording errors.

Yes, thanks. I got it wrong in the locations field (I didn't have it in the tags... it being a 'generic' image). Changed now. :)

2 hours ago, Richard Baker said:

I reckon you might be right. My RAF stuff is largely contemporary. If you hear anything about it, I'd be grateful to know more .. thanks. Best wishes to the estuary BTW. I used to live in Rayleigh and before Photography, worked at Southend airport.

Wilco, and thank you. I used to volunteer with the Vulcan at the airport. That led to snapping a few news report photos of movements for the aviation press, then likewise with airshows before finally (and way too late) discovering photo agencies.

Another sale for me this month, which makes it my best month ever so far in my 12th month with Alamy. There was at least one advantage of having seats up in the highest row of Centre Court last year!

angelique-kerber-versus-irina-falconi-ce

11 hours ago, wiskerke said:

http://c7.alamy.com/comp/CN0Y6X/sign-state-prisoners-working-at-work-temporary-roadside-traffic-warning-CN0Y6X.jpg

Examination papers - print and electronic - ten year duration.

This must be for the student hell. 10 years of exams.

;-)

wim

Or, "This is what happens if you don't study" lecture.  :-) 

Rick

Distributor sale to Germany. Bulk discount, flat rate per image. Won't say how much...

The positive side is that it was a fabulous trip. My other half was driving the campervan. And yes, I had to get wet feet to get to the other side first. Adventure!

motorhome-crossing-a-river-along-the-gib

Two reported sales of this one image today for different values. Hopefully not to be followed by a refund

The info has come through now reported as:

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 25,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 15 January 2018
End: 15 January 2023
Duration: 4 years. Printrun: 30,000, Distribution: World French language

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 25,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 15 January 2018
End: 15 January 2023
Duration: 4 years. Printrun: 30,000, Distribution: World French language., reuse

Reuse already? Bit odd

Archived