Bryan

Have you found any Alamy images in January 2018?

Recommended Posts

^^ Cheers Simon
Steve


Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, Front Cover, British Isles from space, A03F65, david gregs
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p9, Walthamstow Wetlands, KEFC9X, Dinendra Haria
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p9, Ribblehead Viaduct, BYBYA4, david speight
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, pp12-13, playing in snow in Capel Curig, CPYJ04, The Photolibrary Wales [Flipped L-R]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p18, Cycle Route sign in Lewisham, AT45WH, John Gaffen 2
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p21, cows, A0M4RP, Dirk v. Mallinckrodt
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, pp24-25, satellite image of British Isles, E4DT7H, Universal Images Group North America LLC
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, pp26-27, Craig Cerrig-gleisiad in Brecon Beacons, C4RK3B, Dan Santillo (Wales)
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p32, West Runton cliffs in Norfolk, BWRKW4, Tony Eveling
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p32, Giant's Causeway, C62FN3, Stephen Emerson
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p33, Speke's Mill Mouth waterfall on North Devon coast, BCB8JX, Peter Barritt
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p33, Glen Coe, CF660D, Loop Images Ltd
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p33, Muckle Flugga in Shetland, credited to David Chapman/Alamy but I can't find it
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p34, Charles Darwin, AA3CH7, Classic Image
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p35, Belhaven Bay in Dunbar, H2BW32, Keith Fergus
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p35, John Muir, FFYXWD, Granger Historical Picture Archive [cropped]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p35, Ralph Vaughan Williams, AHCGJ5, Chronicle
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p35, Bronte sisters, DWBBXY, KGPA Ltd
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p35, bluebell woods near Henley in Arden, ENT932, martin pittaway
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p35, Shakespeare, C2D4FK, PRISMA ARCHIVO
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p36, The Hay Wain by Constable, HGHCA8, Ian Dagnall
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p36, Willy Lott’s cottage, F2PNJ8, Ian Dagnall [cropped to vertical]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p36, John Constable, BFR758, Classic Image
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, Roseberry Topping, D7MAP5, Clive Downes
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, James Cook, BJC7C6, Georgios Kollidas
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, Clifton Suspension Bridge, CEWTEW, Loop Images Ltd
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, Isambard Kingdom Brunel, A74YR1, Pictorial Press Ltd
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, Chartwell, F074A6, Paul Briden
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, Churchill, AYNRNG or CXR5KT, David Cole [identical]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, boathouse at Laugharne, ADAEH1, travelib prime
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, Dylan Thomas, ERHC14, Lebrecht Music and Arts Photo Library [cropped]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, Dart valley in Devon, AHA9FW, Paul Mogford
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, Agatha Christie, CWAB0D, Everett Collection Historical
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p41, Donald Campbell, E0XFPM, Keystone Pictures USA
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p44, Hadrian's Wall, A9B3JX, Russell Kord
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p44, Battle of Hastings re-enactment, ATN4J7, Peter Phipp/Travelshots.com
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p44, Avebury, BNTJP3, Rod McLean
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p44, King Alfred, D3E434, GL Archive [cutout & flipped L-R]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p45, Hever Castle, ATXYG0, Melvyn Longhurst
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p45, Upper Slaughter, EH838W, robertharding
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p45, Battle of Naseby, ERG90K, Lebrecht Music and Arts Photo Library
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p45, Royal Crescent in Bath, AYBCWM, Julian Wyth
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p45, Queen Victoria & John Brown, Chronicle [too many identicals to say which one]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p46, Loch Morar, ERCFF7, Paul Melling
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p47, Snowdon, H6GPP8, James Grant
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p51, green man carved from tree trunk, DGJ6M1, Loop Images Ltd [cropped]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p51, green man in Norwich cathedral, CB7XX8, Holmes Garden Photos
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p51, green man and May queen, E0BY98, David Bagnall
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p52, green man and frost queen, BKYDKA, MH People
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p54, Llyn y Fan Fach, DC11FD, Stephen Spraggon
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p54, Semer Water in Yorkshire Dales, A79ERM, John Earnshaw
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p54, Dozmary Pool in Cornwall, DAY7CW, Helen Hotson
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p54, Loch Ness, A7TYRM, nobleIMAGES
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, pp56-57, Edinburgh from Arthur's Seat E67H52, DTR Photography [cropped]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p56, deer in Richmond Park, HFFGHH, WENN Ltd
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p56, York Minster, KCCBJJ, John Potter
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p57, St Asaph's cathedral, BE3F37, Liquid Light
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p57, Radcliffe Camera, AY81WP, Blackout Concepts [cropped to vertical]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p58, stags fighting at dusk, E464PK, Nature Picture Library
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p58, oystercatchers & knot at Snettisham, D9YFGF, RGB Ventures / SuperStock [cropped & flipped L-R]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p59, beaver, C1ATBF, Terry Whittaker [circular crop & flipped L-R]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p59, red squirrel, BAD843, Simon Stirrup [flipped L-R]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p59, sand lizard, FDJX3Y, The National Trust Photolibrary
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p60, Dartmoor pony, AG9BBA, Penny Tweedie
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p60, osprey on nest, CTAB5C, mike lane
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p61, emerald damselfly, H848FN, Minden Pictures
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p61, leaping salmon, B5JJ8N, Epicscotland
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p61, grey seal, E7E7N0, Premium Stock Photography GmbH
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p70, Freshwater West in Pembrokeshire, BH878T, CW Images
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p70, apple blossom & oast houses in Kent, EPA73B, Carolyn Clarke [cropped to vertical]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p70, Craster kippers, AN4W4P, Holmes Garden Photos
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p70, Cheddar cheese, AJ5946, foodfolio
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p72, Burns cottage in Alloway, BGHCGT, Andrea Jones Images
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p72, Tissington well dressing, JAB2P7, john hill
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p72, World Bog Snorkelling Championships, A8XY7C, Jeff Morgan 05
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p73, Beating the Bounds ceremony in 1908, DDN12X, Heritage Image Partnership Ltd
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p74, Borrowdale, ARGDW1, britpik
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p74, fungi in New Forest, HWCND0, New Forest Landscapes by Andy Newman
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p74, bluebells in Ashridge Woods, A5XGC5, Robert Stainforth
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p75, flowers in machair on South Uist, EPMN88, Realimage
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p75, Swaledale, CF4YKE, Loop Images Ltd
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p76, St Nons chapel in Pembrokeshire, G05Y48, Drew Buckley
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p76, Dragon Hill, AG85EC, SB Photography
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p77, Croagh Patrick in County Mayo, ECHWGG, Gareth McCormack
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p77, St Andrew's cathedral, KH15X3, Susanne Pommer
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p84, Snowdon railway, ADEWC0, Realimage
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p84, Helm Crag, B8XJCG, D Hale-Sutton
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p122, house sparrow, CC5649, David Chapman
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p122, Cromer, CRWH5C, Quentin Bargate


ISSN:  09532757

 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20180103-the-labs-that-protect-against-online-warfare

 

CXC7C7 robertharding - View towards Patona Bridge and Berezniaky over the Dnipro River, Kiev, Ukraine, Europe
F66H2X Hand Blossey - Schmehausen the coal power plant of RWE Power Westfalen in Uentrop, coal energy, fossil fuels, cooling towers with steam
C5WJ13 Julio Etchart - UK. Ambulance crew waiting outside Homerton Hospital in London
G5GBMB  -- found the image ref with a google image search but cannot find the ref in Alamy (image of Windows boxes)
HN2TT8 Ian Allenden - Woman Controlling Smart Kettle Using App On Mobile Phone

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, SShep said:

^^ Cheers Simon
Steve


Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, Front Cover, British Isles from space, A03F65, david gregs
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p9, Walthamstow Wetlands, KEFC9X, Dinendra Haria
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p9, Ribblehead Viaduct, BYBYA4, david speight
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, pp12-13, playing in snow in Capel Curig, CPYJ04, The Photolibrary Wales [Flipped L-R]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p18, Cycle Route sign in Lewisham, AT45WH, John Gaffen 2
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p21, cows, A0M4RP, Dirk v. Mallinckrodt
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, pp24-25, satellite image of British Isles, E4DT7H, Universal Images Group North America LLC
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, pp26-27, Craig Cerrig-gleisiad in Brecon Beacons, C4RK3B, Dan Santillo (Wales)
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p32, West Runton cliffs in Norfolk, BWRKW4, Tony Eveling
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p32, Giant's Causeway, C62FN3, Stephen Emerson
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p33, Speke's Mill Mouth waterfall on North Devon coast, BCB8JX, Peter Barritt
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p33, Glen Coe, CF660D, Loop Images Ltd
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p33, Muckle Flugga in Shetland, credited to David Chapman/Alamy but I can't find it
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p34, Charles Darwin, AA3CH7, Classic Image
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p35, Belhaven Bay in Dunbar, H2BW32, Keith Fergus
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p35, John Muir, FFYXWD, Granger Historical Picture Archive [cropped]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p35, Ralph Vaughan Williams, AHCGJ5, Chronicle
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p35, Bronte sisters, DWBBXY, KGPA Ltd
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p35, bluebell woods near Henley in Arden, ENT932, martin pittaway
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p35, Shakespeare, C2D4FK, PRISMA ARCHIVO
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p36, The Hay Wain by Constable, HGHCA8, Ian Dagnall
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p36, Willy Lott’s cottage, F2PNJ8, Ian Dagnall [cropped to vertical]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p36, John Constable, BFR758, Classic Image
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, Roseberry Topping, D7MAP5, Clive Downes
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, James Cook, BJC7C6, Georgios Kollidas
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, Clifton Suspension Bridge, CEWTEW, Loop Images Ltd
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, Isambard Kingdom Brunel, A74YR1, Pictorial Press Ltd
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, Chartwell, F074A6, Paul Briden
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, Churchill, AYNRNG or CXR5KT, David Cole [identical]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, boathouse at Laugharne, ADAEH1, travelib prime
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, Dylan Thomas, ERHC14, Lebrecht Music and Arts Photo Library [cropped]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, Dart valley in Devon, AHA9FW, Paul Mogford
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p37, Agatha Christie, CWAB0D, Everett Collection Historical
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p41, Donald Campbell, E0XFPM, Keystone Pictures USA
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p44, Hadrian's Wall, A9B3JX, Russell Kord
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p44, Battle of Hastings re-enactment, ATN4J7, Peter Phipp/Travelshots.com
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p44, Avebury, BNTJP3, Rod McLean
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p44, King Alfred, D3E434, GL Archive [cutout & flipped L-R]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p45, Hever Castle, ATXYG0, Melvyn Longhurst
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p45, Upper Slaughter, EH838W, robertharding
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p45, Battle of Naseby, ERG90K, Lebrecht Music and Arts Photo Library
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p45, Royal Crescent in Bath, AYBCWM, Julian Wyth
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p45, Queen Victoria & John Brown, Chronicle [too many identicals to say which one]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p46, Loch Morar, ERCFF7, Paul Melling
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p47, Snowdon, H6GPP8, James Grant
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p51, green man carved from tree trunk, DGJ6M1, Loop Images Ltd [cropped]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p51, green man in Norwich cathedral, CB7XX8, Holmes Garden Photos
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p51, green man and May queen, E0BY98, David Bagnall
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p52, green man and frost queen, BKYDKA, MH People
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p54, Llyn y Fan Fach, DC11FD, Stephen Spraggon
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p54, Semer Water in Yorkshire Dales, A79ERM, John Earnshaw
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p54, Dozmary Pool in Cornwall, DAY7CW, Helen Hotson
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p54, Loch Ness, A7TYRM, nobleIMAGES
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, pp56-57, Edinburgh from Arthur's Seat E67H52, DTR Photography [cropped]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p56, deer in Richmond Park, HFFGHH, WENN Ltd
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p56, York Minster, KCCBJJ, John Potter
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p57, St Asaph's cathedral, BE3F37, Liquid Light
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p57, Radcliffe Camera, AY81WP, Blackout Concepts [cropped to vertical]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p58, stags fighting at dusk, E464PK, Nature Picture Library
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p58, oystercatchers & knot at Snettisham, D9YFGF, RGB Ventures / SuperStock [cropped & flipped L-R]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p59, beaver, C1ATBF, Terry Whittaker [circular crop & flipped L-R]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p59, red squirrel, BAD843, Simon Stirrup [flipped L-R]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p59, sand lizard, FDJX3Y, The National Trust Photolibrary
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p60, Dartmoor pony, AG9BBA, Penny Tweedie
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p60, osprey on nest, CTAB5C, mike lane
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p61, emerald damselfly, H848FN, Minden Pictures
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p61, leaping salmon, B5JJ8N, Epicscotland
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p61, grey seal, E7E7N0, Premium Stock Photography GmbH
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p70, Freshwater West in Pembrokeshire, BH878T, CW Images
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p70, apple blossom & oast houses in Kent, EPA73B, Carolyn Clarke [cropped to vertical]
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p70, Craster kippers, AN4W4P, Holmes Garden Photos
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p70, Cheddar cheese, AJ5946, foodfolio
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p72, Burns cottage in Alloway, BGHCGT, Andrea Jones Images
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p72, Tissington well dressing, JAB2P7, john hill
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p72, World Bog Snorkelling Championships, A8XY7C, Jeff Morgan 05
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p73, Beating the Bounds ceremony in 1908, DDN12X, Heritage Image Partnership Ltd
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p74, Borrowdale, ARGDW1, britpik
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p74, fungi in New Forest, HWCND0, New Forest Landscapes by Andy Newman
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p74, bluebells in Ashridge Woods, A5XGC5, Robert Stainforth
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p75, flowers in machair on South Uist, EPMN88, Realimage
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p75, Swaledale, CF4YKE, Loop Images Ltd
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p76, St Nons chapel in Pembrokeshire, G05Y48, Drew Buckley
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p76, Dragon Hill, AG85EC, SB Photography
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p77, Croagh Patrick in County Mayo, ECHWGG, Gareth McCormack
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p77, St Andrew's cathedral, KH15X3, Susanne Pommer
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p84, Snowdon railway, ADEWC0, Realimage
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p84, Helm Crag, B8XJCG, D Hale-Sutton
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p122, house sparrow, CC5649, David Chapman
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p122, Cromer, CRWH5C, Quentin Bargate


ISSN:  09532757

 

 

Top Effort SShep, and the ISSN number for a DACS claim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Doc said:

Hi Russell! Many thanks for spotting that in the Telegraph!

 

Happy New Year!

 

Kumar (the Doc one)

My pleasure Doc, happy New Year to you too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

04/01/2018 Northampton Chronicle & Echo (print)

Elderly woman wearing a blanket turning down her thermostat. CBX304 Paul Vasarhelyi

04/01/2018 Daily Mail (print)

Black and white shot from 1966 of a bank manager shaking hands with a married couple in his office. CMRR6Y Classic Stock/H. Armstrong Roberts 

Edited by davidhu
correction
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found in the Guardian

 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/04/freemasons-leader-rejects-claim-group-is-blocking-police-reform

 

BACK VIEW OF TWO POLICE OFFICERS, MALE AND FEMALE, WALKING DOWN THE HIGH STREET IN SOUTHEND ON SEA. - Stock Image

 

Photograph of BACK VIEW OF TWO POLICE OFFICERS, MALE AND FEMALE, WALKING DOWN THE HIGH STREET IN SOUTHEND ON SEA.

Photographer: Rodger Tamblyn / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: B806JG

 

 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/04/benefits-ordeal-has-left-me-ashamed-of-my-country

 

London, UK. 18th July 2017. People hold posters including two of people who died as a result of benefit cuts at Stock Photo

 

Photo of London, UK. 18th July 2017. People hold posters including two of people who died as a result of benefit cuts at the protest outside Kentish Town Jobcentre by WinVisible, Unite Community Camden, Kilburn Unemployed Workers Group, Single Mothers’ Self-Defence, Camden Momentum, English Collective of Prostitutes, All African Women’s Group, and others in Disabled People Against Cuts day of local actions across the country against the effect of benefit cuts and welfare reforms on the poor and in particular on the disabled. Credit: Peter Marshall/Alamy Live News

Photographer: Peter Marshall / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: JJA3CP

 

Click here for finder

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

A pleasure Doc.

 

Times 5th

 

KWMG9D  Oxford, UK. 4th Jan, 2018. Michael Gove speaking at the Farming Conference Picture Credit: Ric Mellis/Alamy Live News

D09HA1   Aaron Alex    A Starbucks coffee cup - looks like a crop of this

KWGEW7    Selkirk, Scottish Borders, UK. 3rd January 2017. Mounted followers of the Duke of Buccleuch hunt in woodland near Selkirk in the Scottish Borders. © Chris Strickland / Alamy

AWRJE9   Laurent Hamels  Numbers printed on roll of paper, close-up

 

Scottish Edition

 

DYPW7M    Andrew Wilson   Traditional croft house, North Uist, Outer Hebrides, Scotland

B936JA    Keith J Smith  Grey Lag Goose Ariser anser Anatidae

F19BHA  Arterra Picture Library   Arndt Sven-Erik   White-tailed Eagle / Sea Eagle / Erne (Haliaeetus albicilla) landing with open wings in the snow in winter

CM5456    DC Newsfeed   Glasgow, Scotland, UK. Saturday 6th October. EIS teaching members march though Glasgow city centre in protest against proposed cuts to further education colleges

 

Business

 

G3B476  or   A9Y6G9 Chronicle    The silver melting house at the Royal Mint, London Date: circa 1910

 

Edited by Bryan
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guardian online
04.01.2018

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/04/latte-result-is-an-early-win-in-cup-campaign
G2BB95 jayfish Pile of disposable take away coffee/ tea cups with black lids

 

05.01.2018
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/jan/05/country-diary-devon-thatch-sleepy-flies
E8YY3W Nick Upton Jackdaw
https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2018/jan/05/unbuilt-highways-urban-development-roads-nowhere
AFMXD3 Picture Partners Aerial view of the harbour of Rotterdam with oil refinery storage tanks

 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bryan said:

 

CM5456    DC Newsfeed   Glasgow, Scotland, UK. Saturday 6th October. EIS teaching members march though Glasgow city centre in protest against proposed cuts to further education colleges

 

 

Thanks Bryan.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guardian Online  05/01/18

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/05/texas-earthquakes-fracking-wastewater-wells-envidence
E998KH     J. G. Domke      Texas, USA. 22nd Oct, 2014. For and against banning drilling in Denton Texas where residents will vote in November elections on whether to ban hydraulic fracturing

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daily Telegraph Print, business) 05/01/18

colmans-mustard-advertising-poster-about

Pictorial Press Ltd / Alamy Stock Photo

 

Plus a picture of a cow lying in a French field, who's milk is used to make Munster cheese - which I cannot find.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Bryan said:

sometimes you have to search the Alamy catalogue using keywords

Please, what do you mean exactly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Francescop said:

Please, what do you mean exactly?

 

If you spot a picture in a newspaper of a man eating a sandwich in London then you need to search Alamy using keywords like "man", "eating", "sandwich", "London". And then you will hopefully find the picture... and can report it.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Francescop said:

Please, what do you mean exactly?

 

 I'm sure Bryan will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he means that you have to go to the homepage and input the search criteria, then visually look for the image. For example, Russell's post, 3 above this post showing Colman's Mustard. One way to find it is to put Colman's Mustard into the search box - this will bring up 3 pages of images, then you just scroll through the pages looking for the image. It's on the 2nd page, half way down. Or you could refine the search and add 'Colman's Mustard poster' - that brings up only 11 images and this image is in the 3rd position.

 

I'm not saying that this is how Russell found the image but this is how I'd find an image if I saw it in a newspaper or magazine.

 

Lynne

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

All appeared in the South China Morning Post ,Post magazine 03/01/2018

 http://www.scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/travel/article/2126623/good-bad-and-ugly-sides-cuba-tourists

 

Young boys and girls walking by the wall of El Malecon Havana Cuba - Stock Image

Edited by Simon Evans
include link to website
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lynne said:

I'm not saying that this is how Russell found the image but this is how I'd find an image if I saw it in a newspaper or magazine

100% correct Lynne. Russell

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, SShep said:



Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p75, flowers in machair on South Uist, EPMN88, Realimage
Feb 2018 Issue, UK, Country Walking, p84, Snowdon railway, ADEWC0, Realimage

ISSN:  09532757

 

Many thanks again Steve.  At least one of them hasn't been used before so I should get some payment.

That was an amazing effort on you part.  

 

Pearl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ACC said:

As you see, the idea is to identify the photographer, not just post the link.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

A pleasure Douglas

 

Times 6th

 

F4T6D1  Stephen Barnes The London" bar in Gatwick airport departures lounge

D19MC0   Andy Thornley  PETA and Members of Parliament protest outside Fortnum & Mason to stop Foie Gras sales. Picadilly, London, UK. 12th December 2012

CNW3K7 blickwinkel/Cairns   white-tailed sea eagle (Haliaeetus albicilla), landing on a post, United Kingdom, Scotland, Argyll, Mull

JFED2K  Vibrant Pictures   London, UK. 30 June 2017. Pictured: Francesco Guardi's masterpiece The Rialto Bridge with the Palazzo dei Camerlenghi, estimate on request.

 

Scottish Edition

 

D224FR   Scottish Viewpoint  The main concourse area of Glasgow Prestwick Airport, Prestwick, South Ayrshire

F0JGMJ   Realimage Looking across Ulva Sound to The Boathouse seafood restaurant by Ulva ferry jetty. Isle of Mull, Inner Hebrides, Western Isles, Scotland, UK

 

Irish Edition

 

BCKF57  PhotoAlto  Young woman lighting cigarette

 

Money

 

H9JT4F Vittorio Valletta  Italy, Aosta Valley, Valnontey, Gran Paradiso mountain in backgroung

 

Weekend

 

E5TT15  robert howell Whitbarrow Scar Lake District Cumbria England UK

EYW2RJ   GFK-Flora Rosa Charles de Mills

J1XD67 GWI/Trevor Sims ROSA 'WINCHESTER CATHEDRAL' (AUSCAT

A7E4H1  Organics image library   Rose Latin name: Rose 'Gertude Jeckell'

J1NDY5 GWI/Jenny Lilly ROSA 'CLAIRE AUSTIN'

ER5010  Mk_Malin    Lady of Shalott orange-red coloured rose in full bloom

J1W4M6 GWI/Oscar D'arcy  DICENTRA SCANDENS GOLDEN TEARS - looks like a crop of this

 

Travel

 

DB420D   Robert Zehetmayer   Trouville sur Mer beach promenade, Normandy, France

A9PG86  QCumber Village church Ferreirola La Taha Alpujarras Granada Andalucia Spain

JJ0267  Stuart Black  St James Church and grazing sheep, Chipping Campden, Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, England, United Kingdom, Europe

Edited by Bryan
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bryan said:

A pleasure Douglas

 

Times 6th

Scottish Edition

F0JGMJ   Realimage Looking across Ulva Sound to The Boathouse seafood restaurant by Ulva ferry jetty. Isle of Mull, Inner Hebrides, Western Isles, Scotland, UK

Many thanks again Bryan.

 

Pearl

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now